Finally, an admission of groping a drunk girl

What experience? You were groped? You’re a psychologist?

I would too, which makes me question why she’s struggling with something such as this, from almost 40 years ago and in which there was no violence or penetration?

1 Like

Whoa slow down there Pardner. There was violence. A freshman girl held down, pinned by a Senior boy (near man) and he put his hand over her mouth so she couldnt scream. She was afraid she might accidently die if it wen to far…thats violent.

Repression Young Grasshopper…

LOL, you calling me Grasshopper. While admitting to repressing.

Life can be torture at times lad. Even if you are a Saint. We can choose to be haunted by our past or not to be. What you do with it is your own personal journey.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you just destroyed your own entire argument with a fortune cookie slip.

She was afraid…she was going to die? SHE WAS AFRAID SHE WAS GOING TO DIE? What would be the rationale for such a thought as that?

Read her statement. Her words

You are getting real emotional here. Relax

The emotion is amusement. Joy. Felicidad.

I did…hence the question? What prior incident occurred giving credence that this individual was capable of taking her life? Certainly a logical person wouldn’t think that if NOTHING previously happened to lend credibility to such a wild conclusion? What was it? How about the other person she said was in the room? Did she believe they’d just stand there? Did that person commit an earlier crime that validated this conclusion that her life was on the line?

Read the federal statute.

ITT I learned that if you’re traumatized as a teenager you just automatically get over that ■■■■■

I was gonna look that up yesterday…and got sidetracked…great point.

She probably didnt do a background check on them before heading off with them

God I pray it be so.

Ahhhhhh…going to school with them for years, seeing them in countless numbers of various settings, observing their actions on thousands of occasions…lends you no clue? Yeah…I know…in libville, USA.

Aside from the fact that this is a retarded argument, she didn’t go to school with him. What “thousands” of interactions are you referring to?

You’re right…I’m wrong. I was under the impression they went to school together.

Kavanaugh and Ford both attended single-sex private schools within seven miles of each other in the early 1980s. Here’s what you need to know about Kavanaugh’s high school years.