Finally, an admission of groping a drunk girl

I like Cory Booker. I knew him before he was even mayor of Newark. He’s alright for a politician.

I’ve also said, numerous times, that running a black dude for president in 2020 is a total nonstarter.

I know.

1 Like

What behavior? You can’t put him in the room.

Well clearly his vehement denial is evidence that he was really there and it did actually happen. I mean she can’t remember where or when this happened, but that’s ok. She’s the victim here.

Why are we supposed to automatically believe the woman?

Who says they are? I mean you have people throwing “rape” around when Ford herself never said anything about being raped.

Yeah they are. A lot.

I’ve noticed that a lot across the internet. I think its because “We cannot risk appointing someone who groped a girl when they were both minors 36 years ago” just isn’t nearly as convincing a cause. And besides, as uncomfortable and unpleasant as a grope may have been back then, its a little hard to believe that one couldn’t get over it in 36 years.

1 Like

Yeah Doug you are a tough guy I get it. She will probably never get over it.

Oh and then there is the fact that he wrote the incident happened in 1984, Top Gun didn’t come out until 1986. Lols

Why? You think there is some rule he broke? Presidents are entitled to a nominee, not a confirmation.

Is that what happened with Senator Franken? Nope…he resigned and that was for a fake picture of him groping.

It makes you wonder how she got through all that schooling that educates you how to deal with others that are having to deal with and overcome similar problems? Now…she’s a professional on the subject.

Has Booker gone silent?

Repression is a strong force. You just tuck all that stuff away in a place in your mind and label it “Dont Touch” and keep putting it farther and farther back in the corners of your mind hidden from view by happy shiny memories.

Whatever “it” was. There is really no way to tell at this point.

What a crock of psycho-babble crap.

What a lack of respect to claim a woman can’t get over a groping in 30 years. Women are not that weak. They handle far worse on a routine basis. Women are tough.

Is that how professionals advise patients to deal with matters such as this?

I dont know but Im going to guess that proffesionals have ways of moving the boxes blocking those memories out of the way and go in and get them and bring them out and open them up.

Im actually speaking of my own experience as a man