Finally, an admission of groping a drunk girl

Maybe he didnt realize she went to an all girls school…hmmm

This is why it’s difficult to take you people seriously. You don’t even have the most basic facts.

Repressed pent up sexual energy while enslaved in a toxic masculine environment. No clue as to social protocol because he had no experience in how to behave around the opposite sex. Picked on someone smaller and weaker than him.

At least he admitted he was wrong. He is malleable.

A long time ago in a house far, far away… that should pretty much sum up the facts Ford presented.

I grew up on an island where most of the students two years above and below any grade knew each other. If there was an allegation that someone was a sexual predator, it would have been known. I was under the impression that this was a similar situation. They went to school together in small town USA.

Going forward though, I have no problem if you don’t take me seriously. In fact, don’t ever feel the need to respond to anything I post and I promise, it will not insult me in any way.

Um…no. Montgomery county Maryland is not an island.

Gosh. Thanks for letting me know that I don’t have to respond to you. I was worried there for a minute.

1 Like

So what about Booker?

1 Like

Why is “too drunk to know what I was doing” considered to be a valid excuse for women, but not for men?

An “excuse” for what?

Killing a baby.

Top gun was gay movie IMO.

That’s my two cents worth.

Indeed. “We people” aren’t who have been calling Kavanaugh a rapist.

1 Like

Actually, I think the whole point of the term is that “We, the people” includes both those calling him a rapist, and those declaring him innocent, and everyone in between.

An excuse or doing something that they wouldn’t do if they were sober.

How did you get that from “you people”?

Even Val Kilmer said that. :wink:

By misreading the post. Mea culpa.

You’ll have to elaborate.

What actions on the part of women are they trying to “excuse”?

:popcorn: