Finally! A Law That Makes Sense!

Hey look everybody…mob typed more than 3 words in the same post? You must have been…triggered? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

While typing on a computer no less… this forum is pure comedy.

Cons don’t seem to comprehend the concept of moderation.

Libs in general are. This thread is a perfect example.

3 Likes

I limit screen time. But what business is it of yours?

3 Likes

Of course they are.

Did you just ask that, while posting on an Internet forum? It becomes my business when you post about it.

Also you can limit screen time on cell phones as well. Parental controls are ridiculously granular these days.

Fortnite is going to put Obama in Gitmo.

The way I raise my child is your business? That’s funny. Wrong, but funny you think that.

7 Likes

Very few know the definition of that anymore.

1 Like

There is o one size fits all solution here, nor need there be. In an urban environment, where school busses are not always provided, older children do not always have chaperones as they travel from place to place. If you don’t want to provide a phone to your child, that should be up to you… just as my decision to provide phones to my children is up to me.

There we go.

1 Like

Then don’t post about it… simple.

Me personally, I don’t agree with laws restricting owning a cell phone until age 21. Seems like overkill IMO. I would be more likely to agree with driving disablers or something regulating safe usage. MANY people are parents themselves before 21. There’s just too many reasons making this difficult as hell to enforce.

3 Likes

NO! Only laws solve problems!

1 Like

Don’t tell me what to do, here or in real life. Simple.

1 Like

It was just a suggestion. I digress.

It won’t be difficult to enforce. We put a few people in prison. Laws are good.

No it wasn’t.

1 Like

Conservatives love them when they suit their needs. Seems like both sides love more laws… who knew.

1 Like