FIGHT NIGHT: Elizabeth Warren Slams 2020 Democrats for ‘Hobnobbing with the Rich and Powerful’

Originally published at: FIGHT NIGHT: Elizabeth Warren Slams 2020 Democrats for ‘Hobnobbing with the Rich and Powerful’    | Sean Hannity

Democratic frontrunner Elizabeth Warren slammed her fellow presidential hopefuls Tuesday; calling-out her competitors for “hobnobbing with the rich and powerful” during corporate-sponsored fundraising events.

“I’m proud to be running a grassroots-funded campaign for president, and I hope my fellow candidates for the Democratic nomination will do the same,” Warren wrote. “That’s why I’m also calling on every candidate in this race to disclose any donor or fundraiser who has a special title on their campaign…and to disclose the dates and locations of their fundraising events and the names of every person who appears on a host committee on invitations tied to those events.”

Corruption in Washington is holding back progress—and much of it is perfectly legal thanks to the Supreme Court. It’s time to get big money out of politics and put power back in the hands of the people—and I've got a plan for that. https://t.co/wtT7JacMpx

— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) October 15, 2019

“If Democratic candidates for president want to spend their time hobnobbing with the rich and powerful, it is currently legal for them to do so – but they shouldn’t be handing out secret titles and honors to rich donors. Voters have a right to know who is buying access and recognition — and how much it costs,” she added.

Warren will join 11 other candidates in Ohio Tuesday for the fourth presidential debate; her first as a likely frontrunner to win the nomination.

Read the full report at Fox News.