Fifth Column Republicans work to preserve Obama’s arbitrary DACA policy

Do you think our country’s so innocent?

:joy: Hey, if you can’t laugh at yourself…!

1 Like

None of which was inflicted by Dreamers. Not one ounce.

That and got a lobotomy.

Are you under the influence? You are not making any sense whatsoever. What does your comment have to do with Fifth Column Republicans working to preserve Obama’s arbitrary DACA policy?

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism, Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote. HERE IS WHAT I WROTE Now, do you have anything productive to add to what I wrote?

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

Many of us have wondered the same about you every time you strap on your Paul Revere attire and come here crying TYRANNY, TYRRANY! FIFTH COLUMN! TYRANNY!

Because YOU HELPED PUT THEM THERE. The freedom caucus/TP caucus were the exact people you wanted in power to counter the establishment and Obama in 2010. Well, you put a bunch of incapable radicals in power, and now you’re complaining about them. The proper way to “deal with them” as opposed to whining on a message board, would be to help vote them out in the next election.

they arnt members of the freedom caucus

The very people OP mentioned in the OP who are “Fifth Column Republicans” are all members of the Freedom Caucus.

Now you have confirmed you don’t know what you are talking about. Members of the Freedom Caucus are trying to derail the Fifth Column Republican’s discharge petition nonsense.

Why are you making stuff up?

JWK

You’re not even making sense any longer. But of course, that’s typical for most of your threads.

The freedom caucus is your baby. Eat your peas.

none of them are.

No. It is you who is confirming you are ignorant on the discharge petition subject.

See:
Freedom Caucus Seeks to Leverage Farm Bill Support for Immigration Vote
Maneuver could kill discharge petition effort by moderate Republicans
May 15, 2018

” An unspecified number of House Freedom Caucus members are looking to leverage their potential support for the farm bill to secure a House vote on a conservative immigration bill, a maneuver they say would kill a discharge petition moderate Republicans have started.”

JWK

Yes, the names copied and pasted in the OP are all freedom caucus members. That’s LITERALLY why he named them. He now finds them to be “fifth column republicans.”

These are the staunch, far-right republicans that republicans wanted. “True” conservatives.

Why are you mad they’re forcing a vote on immigration? Aren’t you tired of kicking the can down the road on immigration like past presidents and congresses?

I compared the names one by one. Not one is a freedom caucus member.

Just admit you made that crap up. The fact is, members of the Freedom Caucus are trying to derail the Fifth Column Republican’s [see list in the OP] discharge petition.

JWK

Why would that be? What do you suppose their motivation is?

Wait wait wait…are you stating that you actually…did research, looked at facts, and determined that something someone said wasn’t true? What’s it like to be me? because I just tried out being you…just making things up…and it felt sort of icky.

Are you now admitting the Fifth Column Republicans mentioned in the OP are not Freedom Caucus members, and you made that crap up?

JWK