Female athlete complains about competing against transgender males

Meh, me and my friends all get pedicures with the wives now. Pretty nice, sit in a massage chair with a glass of wine and have someone else take all the dead skin off your feet. I don’t see anything girly about it as long as you aren’t getting polish. I’d feel more like a girl exfoliating them myself. Just because I am a guy doesn’t mean I have to have gnarly feet that make people sick to look at when I go barefoot in the summer.

I’m really glad she is your ex :wink:

I think this deserves a thread of its own. I usually don’t let much of this crap get to me, but this one really rubs me the wrong way. As I’ve pointed out in earlier posts, I believe it is the tip of the iceberg. I can’t comprehend that biological male would feel good about himself stomping all over female records. Disgusting.

2 Likes
1 Like

2d Team All Ivy League Male 2018-19. Adult male skeletal frame, adult male muscle distribution and mass, recent recognition as an elite male swimmer, male DNA.

2 Likes

We have quite a few instances of male > female athletes going into a sport and dominating.

My question is, do we have examples of it going the other way? Female > male athletes dominating?

Have never heard of a female to male transition at the HS, NCAA or Professional level. The biggest problem is the female skeletal structure and height difference.

1 Like

Girl power!!

4 Likes

I wasn’t able to find any examples either.

I am pro trans and all that, but I think sports may be where be will have to draw a line.

1 Like

I honestly believe gender dysphoria is a truly sad condition for any individual to find themselves in. I have empathy for their distress, but their desire to physically be what they are not is an impossible reality. And it is just situations like this where what the person desperately wishes they were runs head long into the real world.

1 Like

1 Like

Own teammates

Noted their need to remain anonymous.

3 Likes

Are “we” evolving from fake, virtuous insanity…to some form of sanity?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/transgender-swimmer-s-ncaa-championship-win-just-not-right-competitor-s-parents-say/ar-AAVeBOL?ocid=msedgntp

1 Like

1 Like

From your link:

“Biologically, Lia holds an unfair advantage over competition in the women’s category, as evidenced by her rankings that have bounced from #462 as a male to #1 as a female.”

I would have to assume that is just a coincidence?

5 Likes

Here’s a question I’ve been looking for an answer too.

Are there any females that have transitioned into males that are at or near the top of any male sport?

May her memory be a blessing.

You are a good dad!