Feinstein Wants Senate to Stop Confirming Judges

We still just have to wait and see who gets to run the country the next four years.

What are lib rules. I asked if since Amercia decided that Trump shouldn’t be president if McConnell should allow votes on justices between now and inauguration. In 2016 McConnell wouldn’t allow votes on justices after Hillary lost even though Obama was president still.

Wish we still had signatures on this forum. This is gonna work so well

Of course they will and Feinstein knows it. Carter nominated on January 8th walking out the door.

It’s over Nick.

Doesn’t matter.

American people voted to keep the senate…and as of now Trump is still pres.

Don’t like it…too bad. Libs don’t get to set the rules.

1 Like

Oh…you honestly believe your kin will play fair?

Oh that’s so cute.

2 Likes

This is actually exactly right. The American people voted for this including the increase in house gop seats and making sure that most likely they keep the senate. That needs it be respected just as their presidential vote.

I don’t even think anyone knows what fair looks like at this point. So no i don’t.

Not going to argue with you, just get the feeling Trump has the goods to take them down. We will see very soon.

1 Like

Really hope you understand this. Politics isn’t kin. Democrats, liberals, progressives…not my kin. Kin is family. Kin has a very deep meaning in history.

Right…

Really? You actually think that? Or is it just something you tell yourself to feel better?

I never understood true believers. I understand supporting the President policies. I understand believing that he is better for the country than Mr. Biden but to believe that the President has something with regards to the election despite what is happening as the litigation process unfolds boggles my mind

1 Like

Does she not know that the term of the Presidency is four full years?

I love the overwhelming term being thrown around. The election was decided by 4 states all within 1 point. cough spoiler Jo Jorgensen.

What is typical this isn’t even being discussed by the media. In 2016 Jill Stein was looked at as Cruella De Vil by the left and her spoiler effect, of course they never said anything about Gary Johnson’s contribution.

Last overwhelming race I have seen was 2008 Obama over McCain, it was called within a few hours. This race was like 2016 a squeaker. Yes Biden won and a win is a win but not overwhelmingly.

Hey Feinstein…the 2016 election still has the consequences that you MUST legally deal with until the next POTUS, who ever that is, is sworn in. Practice what you preach.

Well, Feinstein, if Biden gets sworn in, Republicans can do the stop confirmin Judges things starting January 21. Vote unaminously against judges like Democrats did against Barrett. Biden can get some through if he refers to the Federalist society list of lawyers. He refused to give a list of lawyers like Trump did, since he was too scared to give a list of nominees, why should any of his get okd?

She can want in one hand…

1 Like

Ok. Lets do it. No more judges confirmed by the Senate. Starting January 20.
We should delay them until we see whom the people want in 2024.

1 Like