FEELING THE BERN: Jesse Jackson Endorses Bernie Sanders for President Ahead of Tuesday’s Primaries

Originally published at: FEELING THE BERN: Jesse Jackson Endorses Bernie Sanders for President Ahead of Tuesday’s Primaries | Sean Hannity

Civil Rights activist Jesse Jackson officially endorsed Bernie Sanders for President on Sunday; backing the far-left candidate just hours before voters in Michigan either resurrect the Senator’s campaign or seal his fate.

“I stand with Bernie Sanders today because he stood with me. I stand with him because he’s never lost his taste for justice for the people. I stand with him because he stands with you,” Jackson told the crowd in Michigan.

“We need to do more than defeat Trump. We need structural and progressive change, not just moderate change, if black, brown, red, poor, workers and the middle class are going to catch up and that will cost money,” Jackson said.

We look to our youth for energy, expansion and inclusion which leads to growth.
The youth that come to these rallies represent hope, healing and promise for our nation.
It’s a joy to “feel the Bern” with Bernie. Keep Hope Alive! #VotingMatters @BernieSanders pic.twitter.com/FklCpzOao6

— Rev Jesse Jackson Sr (@RevJJackson) March 8, 2020

“We look to our youth for energy, expansion and inclusion which leads to growth. The youth that come to these rallies represent hope, healing and promise for our nation,” Jackson posted on social media shortly after his endorsement.

Read the full report here.

Source: New York Post