Feds: Arkansas white supremacist jail fugitives captured

https://m.chron.com/news/crime/article/Escaped-inmates-used-dummy-bodies-in-bunks-to-14272751.php

Finally, some good news about White Supremacists…

“Prosecutors say the New Aryan Empire began as a prison gang in the 1990s but now engages in drug trafficking, witness intimidation and acts of violence, including attempted murder, kidnapping and assault. Indictments were originally returned in 2017 accusing 44 members of the gang with drug and gun crimes, but additional members were named in February for alleged involvement in violent crimes committed by the group.”

We certainly don’t need those kind of thugs rooming our streets.

1 Like

I agree with the OP.

Wow. The violent New Aryan Empire now has about 5000 members.

I wonder if they have rats, though.

They are rats though.

“In addition to the violent acts, law enforcement officials investigated the NAE’s methamphetamine trafficking organization. During the coordinated federal and state investigation, law enforcement agents made 59 controlled purchases of methamphetamine, seizing more than 25 pounds of methamphetamine, as well as 69 firearms and more than $70,000 in drug proceeds.”

"Dozens of members of a white supremacist gang allegedly responsible for multiple acts of violence were charged in a superseding indictment unsealed today in the Eastern District of Arkansas.

The indictment alleges that the New Aryan Empire (NAE) is a racketeering enterprise, which committed violent acts—attempted murder, kidnapping, and maiming—in support of its organization and its wide-ranging drug-trafficking operation."

I’m sure some, are fine people.

And that’s just this one group.

When the Feds broke up the KKK it forced them to splinter into thousands of groups. That’s why we see this decentralized structure today (that so many ignore).

Nike!!!

New Aryan Empire, gang of White Supremacists spread across the south, trafficking in meth and guns, kidnapping, murdering, maiming.

Build the Wall!

2 Likes