Federal old age and tenure of office Constitutional Amendment

BTW, as I have ALSO stated, I believe Reagan was fully competent during his entire term of office, which is not in contradiction to having early phases of Alzheimer’s.

Sorry but you are buying a fake story pushed by the left. Reagan did not have the beginning stages of the disease until after he was out of office.
Some people believe every lie they read as fact.

He may well have been having some loss of cognition during his last year’s in office.

It doesn’t matter though, he’d be better than any president we’ve had since even operating with half his brain gone.

Your facts are wrong. Reagan was tested every year in office by four doctors and passed with flying colors. Reagan was tested every year after he left office and passed with flying colors. Until 1994 when he was diagnosed.
This is the some crap that was pushed by the leftist for the eight years he was President. From the beginning they tried to push he was old and senile. It seems that the leftist still today want to push the same crap because they still can’t stand the fact that Reagan was able to draw in not just conservatives but moderate dems.
I meant Reagan several times. I campaigned for him when he was first elected and when he was re elected.
So what your pushing as fact is in fact fake news.

Addressing the Senate on term limits and the bill. Fell on deaf ears of course. Ted looks uncomfortable.

65 is too young. 75 would be better…45 for a minimum age would make tenure 30 or less. A solid improvement.

My firm retires partners at a certain age for good reason.

I’m on board with age restrictions.