Federal judge blocks California law to force disclosure of Trump's tax returns

He said he would, he should do it.

What judge should hear this case?

Did he say when? Did he give a date?

If I remember correctly, he said when they were done being audited.

Well, then I guess we wait until the audit is finished.

“If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely,” he said. “And I would love to do that.”

I think he decided to run a couple of years ago.

Is he still being audited?

He shouldn’t have said he would do it. But he did.

He also said he wouldn’t play golf.

Excellent news. These crybaby libs don’t need to screw over their own future candidates just because they’re too childish to accept that their policies lost the election.

I don’t know if he is still being audited.

However with the current witch hunt the dems are conducting, I wouldn’t blame him for telling them to pound sand.

I don’t either, but he said he would do it and he didn’t.

so the media can pretend they have more ammo to impeach him?

no. screw them. they do nothing in good faith or truth, so why the hell should he follow through with that

Democrats sure do want to investigate their political enemies.

Then he shouldn’t have said he would.

The house ways and means committee will have them well before Trump’s supposed “audits” are finished but remember, the GOP has now established a norm of support the president ignoring the law and doing has he/she pleases… The law on access to all returns is crystal clear…

and if he did you can just imagine how that would fly

Sure, he should have kept his mouth shut.

Not to me. I just expect people to follow through on what they promise. Its a matter of integrity for me.

Integrity is a foreign concept to Trump and apparently to his supporters as well.

This goes deeper than tax returns its about allowing a President to blatantly lie and not be held accountable.

Whether its dem or Republican the bar has been lowered and it is the American people who will lose in the long run.

while media portrays he’s obviously hiding something criminal

funny the deranged media and democrats never seem to have “integrity” issues.

only trump does when he doesnt give them ammo to be deranged about

Dude I am not talking about the media or dems I am talking about the American people.

Would you allow a family member, Child, work colleague etc. get away with a blatant lie? Of course you wouldnt.

And if these same individuals continued to lie you would have trust issues with them.

Why dont we hold our elected officials to the same standards?

I sure