Federal judge: asylum seekers cannot be sent to mexico (4-8-2019)

Thats the federal court system for you. adjudicating on the laws of the lands.

How dare they? LOL

score biggestal99 1 sneaky 0

Allan

2 Likes

Its not full… Its only full for brown people im sure if people were seeking asylum from the northern border it wouldnt be an issue for them

That’s a truck full of nonsense. Nobody goes to the head of the line based on skin color.

we have a quart bottle, need a gallon jug.

Allan

Lolol you are joking right… Did you miss the whole ■■■■■■■■ country debacle?

Being from a ■■■■ hole country is a plus when seeking asylum, not a minus.

Sure … Thats why trump mentioned why cant people immigrate from norway

They had both houses and the white house.

Our federal judges are not authorized to establish, nor make agreements with foreign countries, nor interfere with policy making decisions. The policy questioned is an agreement between the United States and Mexico. This freaken judge needs to be punished for interfering with agreements made between foreign governments.

In addition, seeking economic relief and free government cheese, which is what these asylum seekers are really after, is not a legitimate reason to seek asylum.

The judges action encroaches upon and second guesses a legitimate policy making decision exercised by our President, and violates our nation’s separation of powers doctrine.

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

Yep, should have used the nuclear option.

You need me to explain what a senate filibuster is?

How crap do you have to be to have all of your legislation dealing with a problem filibustered? Is there no room for compromise or negotiation? Don’t tell me: “But the Dems won’t negotiate” I have seen them make offers and still the Republicans blocked it!

Ever since about 2006 the Republicans haven’t done anything except cut taxes and explode the debt. Disgraceful.

1 Like

Asylum law is not an agreement with a foreign government… good lord…

3 Likes

35% of the people who ask for asylum are granted it. The other 65% can be deported.

Allan

Hopefully those trying to come over from Ireland or England or Germany understand that they need to turn around and go home as well since we’re full.

Think that’s happening?

1 Like

Its american asylum law we are talking about.

asylum seekers are to stay in the united states until their case is adjudicated.

Thanks

Allan

and now that option has poof gone…

Allan

Ten to one they wanted some ridiculous BS in it. I don’t think many disagree that the laws are outdated.

For the “law and order” president, he sure does have a knack for flaunting it and getting smacked down.

The other 65% never show up for their court date, you mean.