Federal Judge allows fraud lawsuit against trump to proceed

you are spoon fed whatever they want to feed you. Sad

you can put up your smileys all you want but the fact is trump had to pay 25M for trump U
2M for his foundation.

and yet you still defend the fraudster

Then get on the phone with Mitch and tell him that get a senate investigation rolling.

So you don’t believe in innocent until PROVEN guilty. Got it.

If you settle, it means you’re innocent…obviously. if they never build a case against you, well then of course, you’re guilty. Clearly.

Ahhhhhhhhhh…so he gave financial restitution? Now…how about Hillary? Nope and yet…you defend the fraudster. That’s saaa, saaa, saaad. :sunglasses:

Sure he does. As long as it’s his team. Hell, innocent when admittedly guilty even. Repeatedly. Then has the gall to talk about two tier justice. You can’t make this stuff up. :laughing:

One thing that I’ve admired about Trump is his ability to learn on the job. When you consider his original appointees…like Jeff Sessions…to his appointees after a couple years of experience, it’s obvious, he’s learned a lot. Now these new appointees are cleaning house and it’s very cool to see. While they’re doing this, a lot of criminal activity done behind the scenes, that never would have been exposed had Hillary become POTUS, is being exposed. Isn’t it coooooool :sunglasses:

he got caught committing fraud. and yet his sheep still support him

You can’t get caught if you buy all the witnesses off. :wink:

1 Like

Hillary was caught and the head of the FBI said so, on national television. He then said that a prosecutor wouldn’t prosecute her though, because she didn’t intend to break these laws. This is all while just 2 days prior, AG Loretta Lynch illicitly met with Hillary’s former President husband…secretly…on a Phoenix tarmac. If you can believe this, she then didn’t recuse herself? What did happen though, was the FBI Director made the AG decision. Can you think of another time in our nation’s history where this took place?

Can you imagine…YOU…telling a police officer that yes, you were speeding 1000 mph in a 55 mph zone…but…you didn’t intend to and that was grounds to dismiss? Seriously dude…don’t preach your bull feces to me.

point out where hillary had to pay any money for ripping people off…as opposed to trump who has settled multiple case where he ripped people off

and im not voting for hillary nor do i support her. you on the other hand when it comes to trump…

Yeah…you’re right. Facing reality can be too hard for libs so…go ahead…put your head back where it belongs. Let me part though with this advice…don’t fart. :sunglasses:

im not the one supporting a fraudster

And the reality is that trump got caught and had to pay millions.

trump got caught and admitted he did did and all the right can do is accuse hillary who isnt a candidate for anything. and declare hillary guilty despite her not admiting guild and a court not finding her guilty unlike trump

Good. If there is a victim, it should proceed. Who is the victim?