Federal Judge allows fraud lawsuit against trump to proceed

the suit claims that in exchange for “secret” payments, Trump and three of his adult children used his former reality TV show “The Celebrity Apprentice” and other promotional events as vehicles to boost ACN Opportunity, a telecommunications marketing company linked to a nonprofit that used Trump’s brand to appeal to teens.

given the other cases were trump and his companies have agreed to pay damages (trump university for example) its not surprising a judge would let the lawsuit proceed. theres an established pattern of trump connected companies committing fraud.

Obama nominee.

Of course she allowed it to continue.

between trump university and the fraud with his charity trump has established a pattern of fraud. why wouldnt any judge allow the case to proceed?

3 Likes

Well, I guess we’ll find out whether the charges are true or not, eventually. Due process.

Lemme guess who appointed her? :sunglasses:

With that mindset, Nothing will ever be fare in life. A swing-set of blame and no trust back and fourth, That is our America

how many times does someone have to be involved in fraud for him to have a pattern of it.

trump has already been involved in at least 2 frauds that he has admitted to. trump university and his foundation

now hes accused of a third. any judge using common sense would let a lawsuit accusing him of fraud again proceed givin his past history

There’s a pattern that’s being played out where an Obama appointee judge makes a decision, that then gets over turned by a superior court because the decision was based on their “feelings”. I just wish there was a scorecard where let’s say…3 strikes and you’re out?

Then the fraud committed under the guise of the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was SoS must infuriate you…or is that…different?

What about? It’s all you guys have left. :laughing:

1 Like

If you believe in a two-tier system of justice, then you’re not the person I believed you are.

Like I said… With that mindset, Nothing will ever be fare in life. A swing-set of blame and no trust back and fourth, That is our America

I believe in truth, the whole truth…and nothing but the truth…so help me God.

Of course it’s different. There’s been no fraud to prove.

2 Likes

No you do not. You care about Trump and whatever your team tells you to care about. Be honest with yourself.

1 Like

What fraud?

Yeah… keep swallowing…then regurgibleet…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. :sunglasses:

More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money — either personally or through companies or groups — to the Clinton Foundation. It’s an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

Was I a part of the sham Russian collusion hoax? Nope. You? Yep…be honest with yourself? How many times have you been duped now?

where has the clinton foundation admitted to fraud?

trump has agreed to pay millions in settlements in just these 2 cases.

:thinking: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: