Federal Judge allows emoluments case against Trump to proceed (7-25-2018)

That’s right. No apologies.
I’m just a simple man, Tommy. I’ve told you that before.

Pretty sure Rush reads my posts but Trump is pretty busy these days. So I don’t think he would even read my post, let alone respond to it in the way you want.

You do know I switched parties earlier this year. So I’m a Trump Democrat now.
Some of you people inspired me to do that.

You can contact the prez and your reps any time you want. Just tell them you want to hold your favorite politician (you know, the leader of the free world) to the same standard as internet people (so he’ll back up what he says with facts).

Now, pretty much everybody knows Donald Trump is a blow hard so he won’t do it. Which has to kill you that he lied about things like releasing his tax returns and not divesting.

You keep praying I’m going to be hurt, disappointed or whatever. I told you before… he has already delivered on the two most important items I wanted. Everything else is icing on the cake.
Showing his tax returns was not on my list.

Hahahahagagaga.

PS… you should take notes. You keep forgetting what I tell you.

You just told us all that honor and integrity are not important to you.

It really wasn’t a mystery though.

Ok.
I’ll keep that in mind when go to the poll, get a ballot from the Democrat person and then VOTE FOR TRUMP AND TRUMP SUPPORTING POLITICIANS.

You will be on my mind.

:slight_smile:

That’s no big thing. Tons of people will vote. Some for con men.

How will you know the person giving you the ballot is a Democrat?

Do they wear a name tag with their party on it at your polling place?

You do know that everyone gets the same ballot, no?

I will know. Democrats are dirty and they smell. I joined the party so that I can fit in better. Like right now… I worked from home today. Remote login to my company. But I didnt take a shower. I really reek. I’m a Democrat now and I am trying to live like one.

I’ll know.

He seems to think he’s sewing his own OPERATION CHAOS by registering as a Democrat. Now in reality it changes nothing and no one cares, but let him have this one.

No, you said, I’m a Hegelian so I believe blah blah blah like you were saying something philosophical. There’s nothing about believing in just the concept of a dialectic-which basically everyone does even if they don’t know the word for it-that leads inexorably to Steve Bannon’s retarded transformative leader cycle theory.

I actually didn’t mention Hegelian dialectics recently. I referred to Hegel’s “world historical heros” ( which gets translated in various ways ) and the congruency of their personal goals and the natural imminent movement of the universe. I didn’t mention anything about dialectics, particularization of a universal … none of that. You must have been reviewing your notes that you took from one of my earlier tutorials in the old forum and got it confused with my recent post.

Don’t fool yourself Tommy. I didnt Google or read Steve Bannon to get my knowledge on this subject. I post what I know and freely admit my ignorance when I don’t know. My knowledge of Hegel comes only from multiple readings of his intro to his Philosophy of History and the interpretation and guidance of my college Philosophy professor Lawrence Stepelevich… a Thomist turned Hegelian.

Federal judge bitch slaps Fat Donald and allows the emoluments case filed by congressional Democrats to move forward.

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1123349632480886784?s=20

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

Allan

I prefer italics to caps.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/congressional-democrats-emoluments-lawsuit-targeting-president-trumps-private-business-can-proceed-judge-says/2019/04/30/ae2ae6be-5b9f-11e9-a00e-050dc7b82693_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7cf1b88b4d4f

Hey, if you’re gonna work for us as our president, you can’t receive a bunch of money and gifts from foreign governments.

“In a 48-page opinion, the judge refused the request of the president’s legal team to dismiss the case and rejected Trump’s narrow definition of emoluments, finding it “unpersuasive and inconsistent.”

And in true Trump fashion, he’ll now try to use sleazy lawyers and tie this thing up for as long as possible. They’re even telegraphing now too…

“The clause, they argue, should not be considered a blanket bar on private business transactions with foreign governments.”

The dude is a con man. I hope everyone has figured that out by now.

Looks like the emoluments hole keeps getting deeper.

So… the President doesn’t remove himself from the business and is skirting the authority of Congress for oversight.

Why is the GOP accepting this?

Didnt you hear there is a national emergency at the border? Operation Get The Brownies trumps anything else.

1 Like

mafia