Fed raises interest rates (6-13-18)

You credit yourself way too much. Your posts rarely have “meet”. Under the TDS you’ve been afflicted with, you constantly whine, complain, distort, misrepresent and run around calling those you disagree with petty, childish names. You’ve become nothing more than a legend in your own mind and here you are once again putting what I just said on full display. Now…be my guest and have the last word.

1 Like

Strike 2. For the third time, instead of making it about me, address the damned point.

Under Obama, low interest rates were bad. Now, you claim they’re needed as a steroid shot for a potential struggling economy in the future. Please reconcile that Or deflect and gaslight since that’s all you seem to be capable of doing.

Try again:

"But but but but but 8 years under Obama had you guys howling that low interest rates are just an artificial boost and that doing so isn’t the correct way to straighten out an economy. Now, we need it for a rainy day. "

Please explain.

And it’s INCREDIBLY dishonest to claim your own MOs of "constantly whining, complaining, distorting, misrepresenting and running around calling those you disagree with petty, childish names."

After all, I seem to recall a little hiatus you had to take from the old forum for doing the bolded not long before it shut down.

Stop projecting and gaslighting and stick to the topic.

Hear! Hear! Well said! :+1::grinning:

Perhaps you can reconcile it then, since Smyrna won’t and just wants to make it about it (just like you always like to do, too).

Smyrna said:

So I asked why he’s now defending lowering rates as way to boost a struggling economy, when Obama was given no credit for helping the economy because he was just coasting on the low interest rate crutch.

Do you have an answer to that, or do you want to just make it about me like he did?

I have no interest in your petty argument. I was congratulating Smyrna on his post.

I say to him once again well said!:+1::cowboy_hat_face:

It’s a day trading site. So whatever money you invest and how the market performs.

Aren’t you and Smyrna against personal attacks, yet here you are praising him for making it about me and not the topic. Typical hypocrisy. Not surprised.

Now, please kindly address the topic, or shoo, pest.

On the old forum, you said you’d treat Obama and Trump the same. Under Obama, a low interest rate was a crutch. And now you’re saying it’s a necessary means to jump start a struggling economy.

Please explain, or admit you’re just playing partisan games.

I switched some of my investments to WATSON AI.

we shall see.

Allan

1 Like

link? i would like to read about it, but i feel if i google it it will bring me to the wildrose dictionary

We could use a little inflation and over heating…

we need inflation?

LOL.

you are certified insane by yours truly

at least you dont head the fed.

Allan

Stashinvest

biggestal99 recommendation–two thumbs up

Allan

It would make the real value of the our massive debt less… There is some utility in that. BUt, not too much inflation,

you obviously were not alive between 1969 and 1984.

Interest rates were up to 20%. I kid you not.

Allan

Anything I need to know?

Yeah 5 dollars and some luck.

Seriously I just went with some companies trump hates (Tesla and Amazon)

Allan

cost is one buck a month

Allan

Lol luck …way to sell it