Fed launches massive quantitative easing

Good Lord.

Bookends

Supply side solution applied to a demand side problem.

You ruined it for them.

Here’s the choices; do something to counteract the negative economy…libs bitch! Do nothing…libs bitch!

Does anybody see a pattern here? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cash for clunkers.

1 Like

I liked it…and said so…still do…so there’s that. :sunglasses:

Everyone loves stimulus when its for them.

Which is why we should all get $1000.

Say I’m a real estate guy who self describes himself as the king of debt.

What do negative interest rates mean for me?

1 Like

Just to educate you on the subject, the government was very ill prepared to deal with the Cash for Clunkers program. They did not reimburse dealers in a timely fashion to the point, it was all turned over to Citibank but…by then…many dealers pulled out of the program so that they didn’t get stung and the government ended it.

Im sure Italian economists are saying the same thing.

The people you owe have to pay you.

1 Like

Are you? Why?

Typically if your a real estate person who is the “king of debt”. Means all your properties are on credit and you don’t pay cash for them.

So if your a realestate investor – and you use a lot of debt – now would be the time to get more properties since the interest rates will drop dramatically.

It was a joke.

Within a week 2.2 trillion dollars is being moved by a government entity and disappearing into a hole. The vast majority of Americans will only see that money when creditors sell it to them for a premium.

After years of engaging in political mortal combat over amounts less than 1% of that going to things like food and heating for poor people, it’s impossible not to bitch about the lack of republican bitching.

If…later it becomes clear, that what you say is true, I’ll join you in condemnation but right now…this…is better than doing nothing.

If you think the Italian economy is doing great right now, then there’s no point in further discussing this with you any further.

As always, a waste of time

1 Like

A couple of days ago many libs on this forum excoriated the President for bringing up the economy. Now we’re worried about the Italian economy? Alright then.

I’ll have pasta for lunch tomorrow.

1 Like

You’re making me feel unwelcome.

Bookends.