February deficit is a record at $234 billion

The economy is doing great. As long a Trump keeps the unemployment “below 8%” everything will be right as rain. lol

They’re shouldn’t be any excuses. You voted for this deficit nightmare.

And you’ve said what state you live in and you guys sent lots of Republicans to Congress. Even more culpability for the residents of the state of North Carolina.

Didn’t you say you were part of the tea party before?

I’ve never been registered with any party. If your memory of me seems fuzzy, don’t worry too much about. It’s not like we know each other. :wink:

So you are one of the guys that did not complain about the national debt previously?

Feel better now? :rofl:

https://community.hannity.com/t/national-debt-is-over-21-trillion-dollars/

Then you need to be saying precisely what democrats are now saying. Why the lax attitude these days?

Lemme just stop you right there, hero. lol

Hey, it’s not like fiscal conservatives aren’t massively hypocritical these days. And it’s not like the tea party hasn’t disappeared. And it’s not like law and order people can’t be found.

It’s not like you didn’t see the thread where I brought up the ever-growing deficit last year either, so everything you’re following up with at this point is just another failed attempt. :wink:

And things are worse now, so you’re even more angry correct?

Angry? Heavens no!

The libs here have assured me that the debt is fine and that only the deficit matters. Everything will be fine, just as long as the unemployment stays below 8%. :hugs:

Yeah, I figured you’d make a joke out of it. Your concern seems to have a evaporated.

The only thing that evaporated was your little fantasy “gotcha” moment when you asked me about the debt. You made a fool of yourself, brah, but you’ll get over it in no time.

I will leave you to it now. :wink:

This should actually be a bipartisan issue for you. The fact that it’s suddenly not is the telling part of this conversation

3 Likes

Dont edit quotes like this…

They can’t be bipartisan on this important issue even after dressing and protesting in the streets.

Sometimes I spend money on things based on what I believe is heading our way and people say, “are you crazy”? Then tomorrow becomes today and there I am possessing exactly what I needed and it’s those same that then ask, “how did you know”? Trump may have messed up and if he did, he still benefitted financially. I’m not naïve to this fact. I also realize that we needed to change direction regarding repatriating our companies back on shore. This was critical IMO. If it doesn’t work, like the times when tomorrow comes and I was wrong…“we” will have to work our way out of it.

If Trump and the republicans weren’t continually raising medicare, medicaid,social security and welfare we wouldn’t have this problem.