FDR “racist.” and oh yeah, Reagan “racist” too. Guess Who!

does that make them or their programs racist?

dont look at msnbc.com. just answer the question

Does that make FDR racist? Hell yeah- just look at his interment of American citizens who had Japanese descent.

she was wrong in that she does not show how they are racist in any way

she just says it because she is a great stupid idiot with a brainwashed audience

talk about a cult

Reagan?

we were at war with the Japanese

FDR diidnt approve of that just because he hated Jaoanese people.

Sigh…

Mulford Act

explain how that was racist.

She didn’t say “everyone’s racist”.

During Pearl Harbor, Japanese pilot cras-hlanded on one of the Hawaiian islands. He was helped by a couple of US citizens who were also Japanese.

If the Japanese-Americans had not been interned, how many do you think would have been killed or harassed by their neighbors?

It was a different time.

Having said that, the fact that the US government then visited the internment camps and tried to draft the soldier-aged men they’d interned - that was pretty sick.

Ends justify the means, amiright?

As the liberals did with Obama? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I can easily list 5 flaws in Obama’s presidency. Can you do the same with Trump?

(And no a flaw isn’t…he should have insulted liberals more.). Truly places where Trump has made major mistakes.

Wait… are we seriously arguing if Ronald “ point at the black lady and call her a Welfare Queen” Reagan used racism to win a Presidency?

1 Like

I wasn’t even gonna go there but yeah- he pretty much instituted the Southern Strategy.

It’s easy ex post facto. Isn’t it? Amazing how one never heard criticism of Obama from liberals while he was president.

Can’t criticize Trump can you? Here I’ll start with Obama-

1 extrajudicial killing of American citizen in a foreign country deemed a terrorist

Now you go…

Totally glossed over my point. Where was this criticism when he was president? We just didn’t hear it. Liberals on here just couldn’t criticize him. Thank you for proving my point and refusing to answer that.

Trumps proposal for charging host countries of US troops if you must have one.

We were at war with the Germans too but there were no German American internment camps. It was just straight up racist.

I’ll take it.

Sure there was plenty of criticism from the Left. Mostly the criticism was that he was too centrist- that he should have pushed for Medicare for all, or that he should have passed a more sweeping stimulus that had less tax cuts and more money for infrastructure/jobs. And on and on.

Just about everyone but herself. Every policy etc.

Soooo what kind of fishing pole is your favorite?