FDA Closes All Life Saving Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Sites

DELTA is still here, & it’s very effective for it.

My minister where I go to Church is positive as is his wife, she’s very bad off & can’t get the infusion. She may well die.
But hey, ignore that truth, because it doesn’t help omicron!

because they didn’t work against the omicron coronavirus variant that now accounts for nearly all U.S. infections.

They can’t prove that.

It’s the cruelty for me.

3 Likes

If Delta is gone…Should not the death rate be also?

Looks like a premature ball spike.

3 Likes

A lot of deaths

Yes, & for me, I may see some friends and family die.

Why pull it?

Makes no sense at all.

1 Like

And people advocate for the government being in charge of health care. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Death panels in effect. Gotta’ punish those red states!

3 Likes

Frightening…that is just frightening.

4 Likes

Probably got worried the courts would force them to give the treatment to white people.

5 Likes

Obviously government is in charge of Healthcare.

My body my choice.

4 Likes

“Without a shred of clinical data to support this action, Biden has forced trained medical professionals to choose between treating their patients or breaking the law,” DeSantis said in the news release

This looks like a shred.

The FDA said the National Institutes of Health COVID-19 Treatment Guideline Panel, an independent panel of national experts, recently recommended against the use of the two treatments “because of markedly reduced activity against the omicron variant and because real-time testing to identify rare, non-omicron variants is not routinely available.”

Or do y’all believe the NIH has no cred either?

Are they trying to kill us or what? :angry:

2 Likes

It IS with Delta & others.

1 Like

Looks bad…

1 Like

Yes there is still some Delta out there. I swear if those dems making those kind of decisions had a brain they would take it out and play with it. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I wonder if congress people can still get them?

3 Likes

DeSantis wants the Federal Government to continue to pay for the most expensive treatment for Covid and the fact that that treatment doesn’t work well against Omicron is secondary.

The real issue is if DeSantis is fighting for you against the Federal Government who refuses to foot the bill for a now ineffective treatment.

2 Likes

You can bet your “Sweet Bippy”(old phrase from Laugh In) they can!!!

Meds for me but not for thee!

Some of these guys should be in prison imo.

2 Likes

We have already seen that hidden political agendas will overrule medical professionals.

3 Likes