FBN generates fake news clip. Trump tweets it

“Supporting him”.

Meaning …???

I’m still going to support the things he’s doing that I like.

But I certainly don’t support him on tweets like this one.

What do you mean by “stop supporting him”?

Stop enabling a genuinely awful person with your support and votes.

This is how a sane reasonable person tweets

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1131911083801960448?s=19

1 Like

^ the kind of CRC that trump sees coming from a MILE away…:rofl:

1 Like

“Allegedly”?

There’s no allegedly.

But many people, scores of mental health people, believe that Donny needs psychiatric help.

All the while knowing that Peolosi said this for political and not humanitarian, reasons.

Certainly is a two way street.

In this post Mueller report world I find the D and especially Pelosi to be out of bounds. She tries to portray Trump as obnoxious at the meeting and he has his staff refute it…Some idiot doctors up a video to Make Pelosi look worse than she is.

Someone needs to rise above this. My thought is Trump will find a way to get moving forward. He is a basically positive attitude person.

:electric_plug:

Okay. So what’s your take on Trump slurring? The first example is his speech in Jerusalem. He seems to be having a lot of trouble talking, and there are a lot more example out there.

Will you address this too?

youtube link, warning for comments section

Anything less than 100% bile and venom is tacit support.

The only nuance allowed is WRT gender characterization.

:left_speech_bubble:

All innuendo all day long…

Trump is a talent with no equal. We are lucky he is willing to fight through the fake news and harassment at the hands of Congress.

:clown_face:

No, they don’t.

They now hold the President to the same standard as middle school boys.

It will be glorious to reflect back on these days.

Someone’s been watching their refrigerator again, thinking it was a tv.

2 Likes

Just think of, compared to Pelosi, who they had as Speaker of the House…Dennis Hastert. I bet they are REALLY proud of him.

Dennis Hastert was much better, right?

Votes don’t occur for a long time.

Your answer to the term I asked you to define contains the term itself, and little else.

What support should I stop? And if I stopped it, how would that make one scintilla of difference?

That’s what I’m drilling for with S’luv.

He was rather forgettable and sloppy like Sandy Berger.

I might Prefer Pelosi to him if I HAD stuck in an elevator for 12 hours with one of them…

He is still alive I hope.

:station:

Interesting…you consider Dennis Hastert to be “rather forgettable”…VERY interesting.

Poeing again.

According to her daughter, Nancy Pelosi doesn’t drink, but don’t let facts deter your gossip.

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1131637363778547712?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1131637363778547712&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fhouse%2F445386-pelosis-daughter-responds-to-fake-videos-madam-speaker-doesnt-even-drink

1 Like

Trying to think of another high-profile female politician they floated health rumors about…it’s on the tip of my tongue…