FBN generates fake news clip. Trump tweets it

Then you’re missing a huge opportunity. You may not like Pelosi, but she’s one of the most powerful people in the world and despite CEC fantasies, she is incredibly intelligent and understands US politics possibly better than anyone alive.

I just hope that the stupid person at FBN who thought this was a good idea gets fired. As well as anyone equally as stupid at any of the other networks.

How do you feel about Trump actually tweeting out fake news?

Pelosi is a master manipulator who is now suffering aging in full public view not so well.

Her legal and Constitutional knowledge is mediocre.

Her cunning and ability to stall, advance, and coalesce legislative process is her strength.

I think she is a greater EGO than Trump and THAT is why he gets under her skin so much.

She should retire and enjoy the wealth and power she amassed in DC.

:santa:t3:

1 Like

Is this the clip you saw?

And you dont have to watch all 29 min. You can actually selecy the time eframe to match the exact clip

It was a cheap shot and it was believable.

A lot of people fell for it.

It tarnishes the FBN brand bigly.

:cow2:

1 Like

Yeah I doubt it. No one ever for fires or suspended for Seth rich

Please post the video of her in “real time” you cite. It must be just a coincidence you bring this up now, when the video reposted by Trump has been thoroughly debunked.

Hany Farid, a computer-science professor and digital-forensics expert at University of California, Berkeley, told the Post that there was “no question” the video had been altered and that “it’s striking that such a simple manipulation can be so effective and believable to some.”

No… it some other clip that due to deep state cover up has been scrubbed from the internet…

CSPAN is known to be devious

Sneaky too.

Seriously I want to be proven wrong. I saw the entire boring ass clip but I didn’t notice slurring on the CSPAN link. Please gimme a time stamp and prove the slurring happened so I can issue mea culpa

I’ll say this. It’s not fake. It’s edited, yes, to highlight a very common trait of Pelosi, but it’s actual footage.

All the same, tweeting it out is juvenile. It’s juvenile from FOX, and likewise from Trump. It’s juvenile from ANYONE.

Pelosi has enough to attack in her policies and politics. That’s all that matters (to me) regarding any politician. If you can’t make your point on the merits of the issue, you failed to make your point. This entire society is losing its ability to discuss issues with any level of competence. We’re an attack society.

And it’s not something unique to Trump. Not at all.

The issue of which ego is greater aside, it’s why she gets under his skin too.

1 Like

So many people fall for these fake videos. They want to believe. Sad.

This wasn’t just anyone. This was the President of the United States. I think it’s OK to hold that person to a higher standard. Do you?

I don’t think they care what’s true or not, on the internet everything is true if you agree with it. The lamestream media would never report all these true things which is why you know it’s true. A family member brought one random untrue thing about AOC up and asked why Fox News wouldn’t cover it and i said even they have some standards most of the time, that maybe they should wonder if even Fox won’t cover something maybe it’s not true. Doesn’t work though because it SHOULD be true.

1 Like

Our president is a 12yo child.

What do you expect me to do?

Yes I expect better of the president.

And yes, I know that’s a pipe dream when it comes to Trump-tweeting.

Now what do you expect me to do about it?

To stop supporting him.