FBI raids san Juan city because trump

So the FBI is being used as political weapon( I’m going to let you all enjoy that irony for a second)

And seconds up…the fbi is raiding or going to San Quan because trump said there was corruption…sadly unlike trump then mayor os fully cooperating with the fbi…

From the article:

A spokesman for the agency told news service elnuevodia.com that Tuesday’s raid was related to an ongoing investigation into whether the mayor’s office and other city officials had shown favoritism when the city agreed to a contract with the company BR Solutions for $4.7 million over two years.

Which started because:

I

n a report from El Vocero de Puerto Rico, the FBI is investigating several suppliers in a probe launched after former procurement director Yadira Molina filed a lawsuit claiming she faced punishment for reporting illegal activities to the local comptroller.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/san-juan-mayor-hurricane-maria-relief-goods-corruption/2018/06/13/id/866017/

Do you not want to know if these allegations are true?

1 Like

Sure go for it…I just found it amusing…
If she is being fully open with the FBI then I’m sure nothing will be found…

Who knows. FEMA raided the locals here after some recovery efforts. They were “open” too in that they had no choice.

Guess who lost? Not FEMA. I have the feeling the FBI is going to come out just fine in this and the city? Maybe not so much.

You have zero basis in fact for the claim, the investigation has been ongoing for at least four months.

Blind partisanship isn’t helpful.

You have zero basis in fact for the claim, the investigation has been ongoing for at least four months.

Blind partisanship isn’t helpful.

I found this:

The FBI reportedly launched the investigation following a February lawsuit filed by Yadira Molina, the former director of procurement. Molina claims she was retaliated against for reporting “alleged irregular acts” to the local comptroller.

I guess it sounds scarier and more boogyman to say Trump sicced the FBI on them.

Also.@WildRose close your wiki on that post.

I was still working on it. :grinning:

LOL. I get that, but it still shows the edit function available to me.

#believethewoman

Yet had no problem demanding they investigate a 35 year old grope.

You guys had zero problem with the IRS being used as a political weapon under Obama…

White Puerto Ricans are Puerto Ricans who self-identify as white. As of the 2010 US census, people who self-identified as white constituted the majority in Puerto Rico, making up 75.8% of the population.

For use later, when the race baiters show up.

Zzzzzzz boring…try something new and not debunked 400 times…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ …this thread was brought to you by…TDS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How about creating a thread that’s actually true?

Title says “because of Trump”.

Interesting … not because of thousands of deaths more than any other hurricane in US history?

Why does the left hate the FBI? Do we trust those dedicated to protecting us or Democrat politicians more?

OK, irony intended.

It’s not even that.

Someone involved in the process itself filed a lawsuit claiming retaliation due to bringing to light some hinky and probably illegal stuff going on.

OP wants you to believe it’s because Trump decided to go after the mayor because he somehow has the power to show her who’s boss by siccing the FBI on her for ‘no reason’.

“Hinky”

A seldom used word.

A couple of questions, if I may.
Have you ever seen this animal on a poster on a wall?

Did you ever work in Arlington, VA?