FBI Lies to a CA judge to confiscate assets in safe deposit boxes

Why are the hiring requirements including carrying a weapon?

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting my stuff out of the safety deposit bank thank you, would rather take my chances with it hidden in the house than this ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Never say never could happen to you

2 Likes

OKā€¦86 thousand than.

So I found this

Supports your positions. But Iā€™m not convinced the goobermint is completely forthcoming.

1 Like

The 87k number was from a Treasury report a full year before the bill. It does refer to hiring new agents, but also filling losses to attrition, spread over 10 years.

This notion of 87k armed agents (an army) is pure fiction

2 Likes

One would think that the 4th Amendment, the requirement for due process and restrictions on the taking of property by the government will come into play. Has the issue of civil forfeiture without proof of criminal involvement reached the Supreme Court?

3 Likes

Biden is lying or bragging?

1 Like

Putting human resources into revenue collection instead of border security isnā€™t.

1 is too many and 87,000 is not enough.

Just look at this story for abuse of power.

3 Likes

In two cases SCOTUS was cool with it, but this action is a whole 'nuther animal.

The FBI lying again to a judge. Well nothing happened when they lied to a FISA Judge so I donā€™t expect this to be any different.

The real question Iā€™ve got though isā€¦where are the judges? If they were lied to, do they not have any recourse? If yes, why havenā€™t they exercised this authority in line with the laws broken?

2 Likes

Jā€™Biden has no clue. He opened his pie hole and either read what one of the inept oafs wrote on the cue card or he repeated a number tossed around at a meeting while they fed him ice cream.

3 Likes

I agree this is total bollocks and should not happen.

Doesnt all off law enforcement have the right to asset forfeiture if they suspect its from proceeds of a crime?

I have read dozens of cases where police do this and unless you can afford great legal counsel your money is gone.

Perhaps knowing the Jā€™Biden ā– ā– ā– ā–  show has opened up a Pandoraā€™s Box of criminal gang members streaming across Ol Folksy Joeā€™s open borders, they are gearing up for an organized crime war with the human traffickers, drug and weapons cartels to forcibly seize their assets? You know those organized crime cartels are setting up shop in America and will be sitting on mountains of cash and property worth millions.

3 Likes

One of my boys got popped some years ago for possession of pot on his way to pay his rent. They confiscated his rent money (cash). In front of the judge the prosecutor portrayed him as a ā€œnotorious drug dealerā€ and when his lawyer applied for the return of his rent money the prosecutor again claimed the cash was proceeds from his ā€œcriminal enterpriseā€. LOL The landlord was there as a witness and said the money was his and described the exact amount etc. Whatā€™s curious is they took his money but not his car. The car was worth much more than the few hundred dollars. And the quantity of weed in his possession now is a misdemeanor citation/ pay the fine no court appearance. Ainā€™t life a kick.

Unreal. Lucky he was able to have legal representation.

1 Like

Freaking ridiculous.

Maryland. During the ā€˜80ā€™s Maryland legislature enacted strict drug possession and criminal distribution penalties because of the I-95 drug highway between Miami/ NY/ Boston. Theyā€™ve relaxed pot simple possession to misdemeanor fines depending on quantity. But years ago if caught with a bag of weed for personal consumption? You would be facing felony Possession with intent to distribute, paraphernalia and jail time. Ridiculous. They filled the prisons up with pot heads and in my opinion ruined a lot of lives. I say that only because we witnessed it firsthand.

Adds whole new meaning to Chris Rockā€™s how not to get beat up by the police when he says to leave your angry woman at home.

She always starting ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  :rofl:

1 Like

If itā€™s in a bank, I think youā€™re safe. This was a stand alone store that is accused of laundering money.

Regardless, this is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up and if these allegations prove true someone should be fired, if not tried.