FBI in Disarray, Again?

You’re back to talking in circles. There was no crime to obstruct.

So you have no answer to the things you accused obama of… Got it

What did I accuse him of other than firing people and lying? Those aren’t crimes.

Holder and Obama’s Press guy.

1 Like

If you are firing people who are investigating you that is a crime

Investigating a non-crime? Sorry, still not obstruction.

Lying to the FBI isnt a lie?

Process crime. We need to get rid of that bad law. They can lie to us.

Bits and pieces of information come out that often don’t add up to the meme being perpetuated. That’s when I attempt to look deeper for the truth. This is a conclusion stated before the facts are released by someone who has a lousy track record and I’m NOT a fan.

Yes it still is collusion. Seriously this really isn’t that complex. Mueller was investigating potential crime. Even if Trump was completely exonerated by the report ( which he wasn’t) it would still be obstruction for him to interfere with it before the report’s completion.

Collusion isn’t a crime. Mueller said so. What was there to investigate?

Mueller was looking for a criminal conspiracy, not collusion

But Trump was obstructing because he thought he was? Do we convict based on thought crimes now?

Uh huh. Whoops.

Odd to accept the parts of the report that you want and reject the parts that you don’t while having a fundamental misunderstanding of the timeline that is laid out clearly in the report.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

1 Like

And didn’t find it.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what Trump thinks. Any action taken to impede or interfere with an investigation is obstruction

Even when there was nothing to investigate. Gotcha. :roll_eyes:

And that doesn’t make it okay for Trump to interfere in the investigation

Yes even then. A subject of an investigation is never allowed to interfere in that investigation under any circumstances. It really is that simple.