FBI in Disarray, Again?

No, please don’t. I love to laugh.

1 Like

As this whole thingy moves forward, may each poster remember their position regarding using those from other countries, to help win an election.

“Let’s not forget that many Russians were arrested”
No they weren’t. They were indicted, here, in the US. And they’ll never set foot in a US courtroom, much less be arrested for supposed “crimes” in the US. Which is probably why they were indicted in the first place. :roll_eyes:

Always something fishy the media goes right for shooting the messenger.

There a good chance the media was seeded to get the FISA warrants.

Gaetz is a pure patriot

1 Like

I agree with this.
Which is why I stated the MSM and the Democrats overplayed the collusion card. They played politics with the matter, when they should have stuck to the known facts at the time.

I basically expect that with politicians…but the cable news reporting, with their never ending need to outscoop the competition for clicks and ad revenue, played this ( and damn near everything else) like it is a sporting event. It’s not. This is real stuff, that has consequences.
Other than the collusion mantra, the media did basically get it right. Contrary to what right wingers, FOXNews and their pundits spew.

1 Like

I said nothing about the op. Someone else went off on a tagent, and I answered their tangent. Happens all the time.

Does any of this bother you at all? Has it affected your opinion of Trump and his administration at all? To the letter of the law, there was not enough evidence to prove conspiracy…but do you not agree that Trump and the folks working on the campaign, behaved in a poor, unprofessional and unethical manner? Also the fact that their incompetency is part of the reason Mueller could not gather enough evidence…they tried, but failed to conspire. Do you not see that?

Meanwhile, the FBI is under scrutiny because it turns out most of the Steele dossier was ■■■■■■■■■ like a lot of us were saying when it first came out.

That’s why they’re focusing on the Mueller report. It’s all they have.

Ok ill concede there is no collusion… Lets move on to obstruction and all the lying

How is there obstruction if there isn’t a crime to obstruct exactly?

2 Likes

Im sorry why lie and and try and fire people if you are innocent?

Nailed it!

Presidents fire people all the time. Obama fired plenty of people. He lied too. Why aren’t you calling for his investigation?

In other words, it is a day that ends in “Y”?

1 Like

Drawing from numerous other posts from you, can’t tell if this is serious. Your posts usually suggest a support for conspiracies.

1 Like

Optics

And we’re constantly chided and see posts deleted when we are discussing tangents that sometimes pop up in a thread.

Seems a little inconsistent.

Yep, disarray

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/439808-10-factors-making-russia-election-interference-the-most-enduring-scandal?amp

10 factors making Russia election interference the most enduring scandal of the Obama era

Who was in charge of counter-intelligence?

They’re going to have to come off the “Russians did it!” tale eventually.

1 Like

Who did Obama fire because they were investigating him? Who lied for Obama when he was obstucting justice?