FBI in Disarray, Again?

You sure leap to his defense quite easily and quickly. Like a signal in the sky goes off.

Yes, but between 2009-2016, it was THE COUNTRY LITERALLY HANGS ON A THREAD. Now? “Meh, they all do it.”

You should have paid better attention. The things I was vocally against Obama on the old forum included:

-intervening in Libya (which he admitted was his greatest mistake, for whatever it’s worth)
-his unhelpful rhetoric on race (especially “the cops acted stupidly” and the Michael Brown situations)
-his association with Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson in an advisory role
-overpushing climate stuff (I’ve always stated I think it goes too far in some cases)
-any suggestion of gun grab/bans/harsh regulations

among a few.

Maybe you just weren’t paying close attention, or got me mixed up with someone else. I joined the forum around the time there was a lot of kvetching about golf, his daughters’ attire at Thanksgiving, BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, #BlackLivesMatter (which I’ve always been critical of), rioting in Joplin/Baltimore. I think if you see a difference, it’s because Obama wasn’t a flaming jackass whose sole purpose was to piss off conservatives. He was far from perfect, but I don’t think most leftists betrayed the things they held against Bush by supporting Obama. I think many on the right violate what they SAID was important in a president during the Obama years.

Do I? Strange.

From me? Strange.

Were you? Strange. Notice you didn’t mention the murders.

Trump (and you libs) provide me comedic relief, that’s it. I love how he makes y’all whine. I love how y’all carry on and make ■■■■ up. I’ve been begging you to impeach him since a week after the election, and he keeps kicking your collective asses.

Y’all went all in on Mueller and came up empty. And now you’re posting tweets from some lawyer. Yeah, you got him now.

What’s going to happen is you’re going to get him reelected.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sure it does…but thanks fornthe addition

Sure it does…but thanks for the addition.

Not yet…12 hour days…one more day and i can start…

But then i dont ■■■■■■■■ my way through this like most

Not strange. It’s become quite common.

Which murders?

What’s with all this nonsense partisan blather that you know you can’t back up? I’ve asked to you before. You can’t.

I’ve stated, from the very beginning, I would stand by what Mueller said in his report, and I do. I think there’s some ■■■■ in that report that looks very bad for Trump. I’ve never called for impeachment. I’ve never been part of the collusion hype.

Falsely accusing someone of positions you can’t prove they hold is bad faith on your part. Socrates would be disappointed.

But I suppose we have to chalk it up to bad memory. Given your other 'recollection" about my positions, it makes the most sense as an explanation. You said it yourself:

1 Like

Totally not a Trump supporter…lol

1 Like

An example of collusion?

Trolling any Democrat/Independent who criticizes Trump is totally not being a foot soldier for Trump.

You know we might consider it bad if the left was going after Hillary for paying Russia for dirt on Trump. Because there was a time when the country would have looked at what Hillary did are bad. But when you turn a blind eye to the dirty deeds on your side don’t expect the other side to play fair either. If you want to stop going down the road to crazy town maybe you should clean up your side of the aisle and the other side might decide to play fair again too.

The problem here is there is no actual evidence of the Clinton campaign directly reaching out to the Russian government for dirt against Trump. There is evidence of Trump officials reaching out the the Russians for help in the Mueller report…hell he even did it on TV.

Paying Russians for dirt on Trump is not directly reaching out to the Russian government. She paid someone to pay Russia for dirt. Than she tried to cover up her tracks by calling it a legal expense.

There is no evidence that Hillary paid Russians for dirt on Trump. You seem to be mistaking allegations made on right-wing sites that refer to her as “Crooked Hillary” as documentary evidence.

Where have you been. It’s been all over the news. She paid Steele to pay the Russians to get dirt on Trump. Who do you think Steele got all the information from.

1 Like

Hillary Clinton sucks and was a terrible candidate.

That is a separate issue from the crimes of the President

Of course you will.

You don’t? Strange.

It’s become quite common.

Glad we could agree.

Of a Russian ad that influenced the election.