FBI Has Obtained Wiretaps of Russian Mob Boss - Who Met with Trump Jr

Good. Let’s get to the bottom of this.

The fact that the FBI have had these tapes for months is yet another example of how leak free the Mueller investigation truly is. It’s fascinsting, if not frustrating because of a selfish desire to know more, of just how tight of a ship he is running.

So wait:

Asked if he was concerned about Torshin’s meetings with Donald Trump Jr. and other American political figures, Grinda replied: “Mr. Trump’s son should be concerned.”

Only Jr should be concorner and NOT all the otehr American political figures he had meetings with???

i get that Trump supporters get on here every day and attack anything that shines a bad light on him. he’s a weird dude and he needs protecting.

i honestly don’t see how they sleep at night though. he’s been dirty his entire career and a bulldog investigator is investigating him and tracing leads all over the world (like to mob bosses in other countries in this case). my guess is they all dread the day that Mueller finishes and reports.

they are probably praying that he didn’t find the really bad stuff.

1 Like

“Conservatives” (I put it in quotes because I do not consider Trumpers to be conservatives at all) are emotional people they do not reason with logic but rather with emotion.

It is not about how or why but rather what it “should be”, they have invested themselves heavily in right wing propaganda and conspiracies.

Donald Trump validates them because he mirrors them, he shares their same thoughts, he is seen as “pure”

These “conservatives” have been waiting for a long time for someone like Trump, someone that would regurgitate what they hear on TV and Radio.

Of course there isn’t anything pure about him and if anything he represents the brain rot of the conservative movement. But to not support Trump means to longer stand by what they have believed in deeply for so long.

1 Like

very, very long.

Because of what is on the tapes? And jr was selling himself?