FBI Has Obtained Wiretaps of Russian Mob Boss - Who Met with Trump Jr

The FBI has obtained secret wiretaps collected by Spanish police of conversations involving Alexander Torshin, a deputy governor of Russia’s Central Bank who has forged close ties with U.S. lawmakers and the National Rifle Association, that led to a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. during the gun lobby’s annual convention in Louisville, Ky., in May 2016, a top Spanish prosecutor said Friday.

José Grinda, who has spearheaded investigations into Spanish organized crime, said that bureau officials in recent months requested and were provided transcripts of wiretapped conversations between Torshin and Alexander Romanov, a convicted Russian money launderer. On the wiretaps, Romanov refers to Torshin as “El Padrino,” the godfather.

Just a few months ago, the wiretaps of these telephone conversations were given to the FBI,” Grinda said in response to a question from Yahoo News during a talk he gave at the Hudson Institute, a conservative think tank in Washington. Asked if he was concerned about Torshin’s meetings with Donald Trump Jr. and other American political figures, Grinda replied: “Mr. Trump’s son should be concerned.”

Cue the opera number.

DAMM IT YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

If there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s posting breaking news. :smiley:

Haha I love this. We should probably add this to the things Jr should be concerned about as well.

Hehee… and the odds he didnt tell trump all this? Idiots

Oooh the CEC is going to go into overdrive on the “Obama spied on Trump” narrative now…

Odds on what level of nuttiness they reach for next?

Hardly surprsing

Obama’s shadow government has spread to SPAIN!!!

The Globalists want to bring this president down!!!

Or something…:popcorn: :rofl:

So Banker now = Mob Boss. Interesting.

Whoopsie daisy, Junior…

Torshin is allegedly a godfather within the Russian Mafia, Taganskaya. The Spanish have had an arrest warrant on him for years for allegedly laundering money through Spain.

What specifically about these tapes is incriminating that the Dems in the forum are celebrating so?

No collusion!!
Hillary!!
Plutonium one!!

1 Like

I’m speculating nothing good. Two Russian Mafia money launderers are speaking with each other, and the Spanish Investigator who spearheads organized crime says Jr “should be concerned”. My thoughts? Either Jr got involved in some illegal activity with the Russian Mafia. Or the Russian Mafia used Jr for some illegal activity. We will see what happens.

Well, yes. It is all speculation based on “I would be concerned”. Not the degree of celebrating in some of thise posts. Its one more “we got him now” moment.
And Yahoo didn’t bother to ask why he thought Don Jr should be concerned?

You know the answer to that would be no comment due to an ongoing investigation.

He had already made a comment.

The thing is, “I would be concerned” is about as meaningful and informative as pointing to your nose so as to indicate “we know” or something. People are reading into it what they want to be in it.

Good thing there’s an investigation looking into it isn’t it?

As I said a number of times I don’t know where this investigation is headed it’s a possibility that Trump could be completely clean.

Bottom line there’s enough there to warrant an investigation. But if I was a betting man I wouldn’t bet against the FBI or the DOJ.