FBI has files from Seth Rich's computer after saying that there was no investigation

1 it is.
2. No ■■■■■ That’s why this thread is disgusting.
3. Who made this thread? Republican.

The reality is trump’s election fraud conspiracy collapsed last night. So now we’re back to seth rich because the trumpsters aren’t creative enough for something new.

You keep repeating richard Jewel. Realize in this scenario, the rich family is Jewell.

1 Like

The list of links in the OP are the same slop that was pushing this in the first place.

Nothing has changed but the day.

1 Like

Mr. flier, please lighten up. Bill pointed out some facts, I think. Or at least something to look at. We are still trying to digest the hunter biden cover up.

Oh is it? Nothing has changed?

I’m light. No he didn’t. He fed you crappy links you want to believe, or youre just bored.

Hunter Biden? What? Seth Rich? Huh? Not creative enough to come up with a new conspiracy, now we’re jamming them together.

Fox had to pay out the Rich family millions for this ■■■■■ Why would anyone here be proud to fire it all back up again?

1 Like

My how the tone has changed…

Like I said, Im extremely lightened up, man.

6 Likes

ZeroHedge and Gateway Pundit? No.

2 Likes

No one fed me anything, Bro. I do not know how much the rich settlement was. I feel badly for the parents. Now please lighten up.

What’s changed? I spose before we didn’t know the result of all this, ending in millions of dollars in settlements for the aggrieved family who was victimized by a right wing media conspiracy.

So it took a real awful human to try to capitalize on Rich’s murder before. Now its even worse.

1 Like

How about this you wise up and I’ll lighten up.

You don’t even know about the settlement. Cool. Read into that before defending the OP maybe?

1 Like

I own what I said. I have been wrong before. I wish Trump had gotten four more years.

Now what are you trying to say.

Oh wait…
The Epoch Times confirmed the email is legitimate. LOL

Know you are getting personal, my dear brother. I did not talk with you in such a manner. I am trying to be civil.

I am glad you read the epoch times, I do not.

What’s personal? You keep saying lighten up. I’m light. Wise up.

I’m not going to sit here and pretend that I respect posts pushing this nonsense though. This is hot trash, and disgusting.

1 Like

It was in the ZeroHedge link.

The republican party really needs to not fall for this crap anymore. This is a core problem.

I don’t know how we fix it, boomers especially don’t know how to distinguish reputable information on the internet and its tearing the world apart.

6 Likes

So should Hannity go back to this story and try to get to the truth again on his show?

1 Like

I am not supporting or attacking an opinion. It appears to me like you are getting emotional. I am glad that the rich family settled their law suit. They were put through an emotional rollercoaster. Their son was a great guy and should be respected. I will never say anything about the rich family.

I feel bad about Richard Jewell. Too. He was treated like ■■■■■ I feel bad that President Trump was dragged into russian conspiracy by the clinton’s. I feel bad that America is split down the middle.

So zero whatever forced you to go to epic times.

What on earth are you talking about.