FBI confirms it has Hunter Biden's laptop

A well-placed government source told Fox News that Hunter Biden is a subject/target of the grand jury investigation. According to the source, a “target” means that there is a “high probability that person committed a crime,” while a “subject” is someone you “don’t know for sure” has committed a crime.

The source said President-elect Biden is not a subject of any grand jury investigation at this time.

At this time…but that might all change.

Impeach 46.

And it can’t even all be traced back to a fake dossier paid for by the opposition party.

3 Likes

As soon as it does change, wait for “you can’t indict a sitting President…that could be used to overturn an election!”

4 Likes

Not a surprise.

No one does business like that without a little light tax fraud.

His best bet is to cooperate fully and take his lumps.

1 Like

Phase 1.

I thought the laptop was soggy and this was all debunked. :thinking:

Well it seems Biden had to come out with it.

Story is that if they didn’t someone was going to leak it anyway. Seems like their might be a civil war withing Harris administration.

Seems it’s Biden dealing with China that’s under investigation.

I think this is extremely serious. We need a special counsel/investigation. Joe can be compromised.

2 Likes

That was before the election. Now, Harris would just take over.

1 Like

Probably it’s her people pushing it. :wink:

Imagination

Pass it on

Civil war in Harris/Biden administration.

I hope Biden had good food taster.

The laptop was super bogus.

I am sure some of the stuff on there was true, but since the origination of it was really really stupid and Guiliani refused to share the actual files with anyone, it was impossible to determine what was true and what was disinfo.

This investigation though looks like it has something to do with the weird credit card thing that showed up in Ron Johnson’s report.

Go back and look at that thread. I said that that was the thing that probably had teeth. At the time I knew no one would care because Hunter Biden maybe getting a hooker was more exciting.

Don’t threaten me with a good time.

Weird flex to the food taster. You guys sure you don’t view the presidency as an absolutist position?

Biden is not the sun king

I just have pretty good idea who and what Harris is. :wink:

1 Like

I agree. Is Comey available?

Biden is the food taster. Not Harris.

1 Like

I am sure you guys think you do. I am not sure it matters. He is ascending the presidency not the throne.