FBI confirms it has Hunter Biden's laptop

Fwiw- I don’t think Coronavirus is the reason Barr has been AWOL. At least not that him having Coronavirus. I think he saw the writing on the wall when Trump came down with it and he’s now spending 100% of his time figuring out how he’s going to stay out of jail

We are talking about FBI…run by corrupt democrat party operatives.

Can anybody say with a straight face those are matching signatures?

4 Likes

Christopher Wray is a Democratic party operative? Why did Trump appoint someone like that?

:joy: Bill Barr is in no danger of going to jail.

Imagine looking at those two signatures and thinking they are the same…

Imagine

2 Likes

Yes…he’s just another big corrupt government operative that abiding his time until libs regain power. Until then he protecting their corrupt system.

1 Like

Woo hoo!

ji6zzUZwNIuLS

3 Likes

Christopher Wray is a Republican.

If the FBI isn’t actively helping Trump win re-election it is proof they are controlled by radical left democrat operatives.

No other explanation makes sense, really.

4 Likes

There is no such thing as republicanism or conservatism anymore.

Deja vu

Deja vu again.

Only all of it is in reverse.

I like it better this way.

Seems to me this whole laptop escapade can be explained by the story of Lyndon Johnson during one of his Texas elections.
He told his aides to circulate rumors that his opponent liked to have sex with barnyard animals.
One of his aides said to him, “We can’t prove he’s a pig ■■■■■■■■
To which Lyndon replied, “I know that. I just want to hear him deny it.”

1 Like

the FBI will report that the hard drive on Hunter’s laptop was accidentally wiped out.

1 Like

The H in both signatures is formed in the same manner and each one is connected to the B.

And they both appear to be written in ink!
Game. Set. Match.

6 Likes

in one night we learned
trump had a chinese bank account and paid more taxes to china than the US
his administration seperated hundreds of kids from their parents and now cant find teh parents
tried to set up a sweetheart deal granting 5G cell phone spectrum to trumps buddies

meanwhile
HUNTERS LAPTOP!!!

2 Likes

Plus he got really mad at 60 Minutes.