FBI confirms it has Hunter Biden's laptop

“former” and they weren’t under oath. Pull them before a committee, have them testify. But you’re not gonna nail them on signing a letter.

1 Like

Earlier today I heard a radio preacher was encouraging people to ask themselves if they are honest and truthful.

Thing is, if someone is NOT honest and truthful they may lie to themselves about it when asked and not even know. In fact given what Scripture says about the human heart they probably will lie to themselves … or at least offer up some justifications for their rampant lying.

For people who have no worries they can get in trouble for it, they sure are backpedaling furiously.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Are they? You’ll have to post a real link.

How exactly do you expext them to get in “trouble?”

If you can’t believe a comedian and conspiracy theorist… who can you believe?

Clapper:

I’m gonna lie about what you said about what I said,
Because you weren’t really lying about when I said what i said,
The truth doesn’t matter if the lie supports Biden and the DNC.
Well I’m gonna lie each and every day and night
But don’t you tell the truth about my lies 'cause that ain’t right.
Who do you think you are, Jimmy Dore?

I’m sure there are lies coming from the NYTs to cover this.

Okay.

I’d guess…because where ever they go now…from this day forward…they are known by all…as a liar.

1 Like

I assure you, they won’t care if some anonymous randos on the internet call them liars. That’s not “trouble.”

1 Like

I agree but…they have real lives and come into contact with real people…who now know these 51 turds are liars and I wouldn’t be a bit surprised…if they’ve already heard it? That’s why they’re now trying to do the Michael Jackson moonwalk regarding it. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Nobody
Cares
About
It

You know how a certain president trumps admin staffer started bitching that the Jan 6th riot made them all unhireable in her texts. That’s what she thought crossed the line - a riot inside the Capitol. She wasn’t wrong.

jAnUaRy SiXtHhUh!!!

Good way to lose a retainer.

4 Likes

Well, you don’t care. That doesn’t mean nobody cares.

1 Like

Who does?

'Member when critprogs sky screamed at Trump for criticizing the IC?

“cRiTprOggZZZ! garble garble.”

1 Like

I understand.

doubt it.

Oh I definitely do.

And the critprogs here were apoplectic

1 Like