Favorite Conspiracy Theories

Tax cuts increase tax revenue.

3 Likes

Wow, you never heard that? Thatā€™s the biggest bullet in the head of that conspiracy theory. If the Russians thought we faked it, theyā€™d be jumping up and down and screaming at the top of their lungs about it.

It makes sense to me. I never took the theory serious enough to search for a bullet

Religion.

I recently saw a show where I discovered Hunter S. Thompsonā€™s suicide was actually murder. The theory is that he was close to releasing some evidence that the government was behind 9/11. So, a conspiracy bred by another conspiracy.

I remain convinced that the JFK assassination was a conspiracy and not the action of Oswald alone. There are too many loose ends and the Zupruter film aloneā€¦

Anyway, simply calling something a conspiracy does not mean it isnā€™t so.

I believe Lyndon Johnson was behind the assassination. I thought that when I first heard that JFK had been shot, and I havenā€™t changed my mind. There are several versions of this being espoused. I have no idea exactly how he engineered it, but he did it.

I think it was the USSR/Cuba with an assist from the Mafia. Johnson wouldnā€™t have had the resources to pull it off.

The shooting down of TWA flight over Long Island sound by a missle either due to negligence or purposefully remains as my favorite one.

I got over the JFK one after reading more and more about it.

What do you think are the biggest holes in mainstream JFK conspiracy theories?

I think he would have. All it would have taken was a phone call and a hit man.

JFK was killed under mysterious circumstances. Killed in the VPā€™s home state, the mayor is the brother of high ranking CIA man JFK fired. People running up to the grassy knoll fake Secret Service agent that Joe Smith ran into on the knoll. Doctors in Dallas said the back of his head was blown out, but in Bethesda the autopsy photos only show a small hole in the back of his head.

Whatā€™s going on with Q lately? Any arrests lined up?