Favorite Christmas Movie

A Christmas Story

2 Likes

Life of Brian

This could be atop your next Christmas tree.

Artwork by Blain Hefner
http://www.blainhefner.com/die-hard-tree-topper

5 Likes

I’m a fan of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer during Christmas. I grew up watching it, still watch it at least once around this time of year. Also Christmas Vacation. Seen it a million times, and Cousin Eddy still cracks me up.

Love Actually

3 Likes

It plays every year on CBC, iv been watching it for 20 + years. (Rudolph)

The Holiday. Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Jack Black. England. A delight.

2 Likes

My wife put me into this one.

The ref is still number one in my book

2 Likes

I see die hard on best Christmas movie lists a lot and still ask ■■■ is it doing on the Christmas list. Love the movie though

Christmas vacation is awesome, although you did commit blasphemy by not watching it’s a wonderful life, you still have time though before Christmas. It’s worth it.

1 Like

The party at Nakatomi Plaza was an office Christmas party. And people like to be silly.

1 Like

LOVE this movie!

3 Likes

Lol, it should!

Because it takes place during a Christmas party.

I see your point and don’t get me wrong Die Hard is and action movie master piece. It’s just not the flick I think of during Christmas :slight_smile: I was surprised how many lists I seen it in in the top Christmas movies categories hehe.

So does Krampus … :grinning:

Joy To The World The movie is called “Finding Christmas”.
I loved this Hallmark movie cuz JT Hodges did such a nice rendition of “Joy To The World”. Watch the video real quick…its a nice acoustic rendition.:+1::heart:
Hes a talented guy.

Never watched it. My horror movies have to have an actual human psychopath. The Halloween’s really push it, though. The supernatural isn’t scary to me.

A Christmas Carol (1951) Alastair Sim

It’s not exactly a scary movie I mean it’s pretty campy. There was one before it starring of all people William Shatner I thought was better called “A Christmas Horror Story”.