šŸ¤£ Fauxahontas Redux?

Only if you are talking about policy, she seems pretty savvy in the main political skills, fund raising, pandering and grandstanding.

1 Like

We are experiencing the effects of her policy ideasā€¦

Sadly Iā€™m pretty sure her districtā€™s voters and maybe the state of new York is fixing to give her a long run.

She doesnā€™t matter, her own party ignores her, they arenā€™t pursuing her agenda, they are staunch corporatists for the most part. owned by big banks/hedge funds/pharma etc etc.

6 Likes

MGT has her beat.

2 Likes

Do you mean MTG and if so, disagree.

1 Like

Ocasio hyphen Cortez is full of Buffalo ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  The Lakota Sioux Nation likely view her as the patronizing self enriching ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  she is. Cortezā€™ ancestors likely arrived in Puerto Rico by way of Spain. Tianos were primarily the inhabitants of Hispaniola and well documented by the Columbus expeditions.

Yes.

We can disagree.

I raise you Eric Swalwell.

4 Likes

My preliminary research suggests the lakota sioux are willing to embrace anyone who supports their cause against the pipeline. Or at any rate the part of tribe fighting the pipeline is. They called her an ally. If they accept her into their tribe, she is part of it. Unlike Warren, the tribe she tried to claim to be part of said, no thanks. If anyone is to criticize AOC over this, it has to be the Lakota Sioux and I havenā€™t seen it.

They could theoretically accept my white republican butt into the tribe if they wanted to.

:rofl:

Nice one.

1 Like

1 Like

Is she drinking the same water as Warren? :roll_eyes:

Tossup.

1 Like

a leech needs a different skill set than a fish

Toss in Adam Schiff and youā€™ll have three of a kind!

1 Like

Heā€™s an ass but heā€™s also a smart one.

2 Likes

Yeah heā€™s not as Stupid as the other 2.