Fani the Farce Willis! Just another corrupt lib!

@Supreme_War_Pig …where’d ya go? Was that too difficult a question to simply show the evidence of your assertion even when provided all of the potential evidence?

2 Likes

:joy:

Nice try.

A lot of potential truth!

Duped. Again.

1 Like

Uh, huh…and thank you for PROVING me correct…again. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Focus? What focus? Biden Biden Biden

I mean come on. :joy:

Exactly right…come on. Here’s your evidence.

…and I stand by that today. You are one desperate soul but keep trying. I luv it. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

You fell for their existence. It’s okie i know you will never admit it but we both know

See @Zippy this is how it’s done

Two people having a bit of fun with each other

Have a great Friday @Smyrna

…and you are quite naive if you do not believe any of that ballot stuffing happened.

Also…you’re correct @FreeAndClear. You’re one of my favorite libs…mostly because you tend to go more center and not far left stupid.

1 Like

Right you don’t need evidence just assumptions and hopes.

1 Like

81 million votes my friend…for Brandon. Millions and millions and millions more than Obama. The dots of sanity don’t connect and when they don’t, I have a tendency to open my eyes a tad wider for clues along the way and then connect the dots of truth over time. It’s how I roll.

Right and that why you should concentrate on the @johnwk2 points about mail in ballots.

What was the last election with a record turn out that dems lost?

Everything else is nonsense

1 Like

Mumbles Mumbles Mumbles

Seriously, when are you going to wake up?

Russia Russia Russia - Fail
Impeachment - Fail
Try to keep him off the ballot- Fail
Georgia- Fail

And the rest of your bogus cases will fail as well just as I have always said.

Better get use to saying it again.

President Donald J. Trump

I already say President Trump :joy:

You will never get it.

Now i am beginning to think you are not real and that’s sad. I hope this is not an act :blush:

1 Like

Maybe when you stop beating the dead mules.

1 Like

Not so good of an excuse. She isn’t paid in cash, so there will have to be a series of cash withdraws, within a specific window, from her bank accounts to equal, or exceed the amount that is claimed to have been paid in cash. A review of her bank activity in the time frame will show whether this claim is possible, or not.

4 Likes

Banks are racist.

1 Like

Nice try.

Show me wear I have ever even mentioned that movie.

Other than yesterday when I said I never seen the flick.

Ready
Set

GO!

This has been discussed ad nauseum , and I have no interest in going 'round the mullberry bush with you, yet again. Should you need a refresher, visit the relevant thread.

Interesting testimony this morning.

Former GA Governor Roy Barnes testified that he turned Fani Willis down when she asked him to serve as Special Prosecutor because he knew he would get death threats from Trump supporters for the rest of his life.

So she had trouble getting someone to take the job.

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

IF that was true, which I doubt.

What a Wuss.

Go hide under your bed Wuss.

1 Like