FANCY NANCY: ‘With My Signature, The Interim Coronavirus Relief Package Goes to the President’

Originally published at: FANCY NANCY: ‘With My Signature, The Interim Coronavirus Relief Package Goes to the President’ | Sean Hannity

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi announced her plan to endorse the federal government’s latest Coronavirus relief package Thursday night; saying “with my signature” the legislation can head to the White House.

“Moments ago, the House passed urgently-needed assistance to fight this coronavirus & save lives. With my signature, the interim coronavirus relief package goes to the President’s desk,” posted Pelosi on social media.

Moments ago, the House passed urgently-needed assistance to fight this coronavirus & save lives. With my signature, the interim coronavirus relief package goes to the President’s desk. #FamiliesFirst https://t.co/PPCaTcnwOc

— Nancy Pelosi (@SpeakerPelosi) April 23, 2020

Pelosi clearly violated CDC and NIH guidelines Thursday; rubbing her runny nose and smearing her hands across the House podium while discussing the global Coronavirus pandemic.

“We come to the floor with such heartache, with such sorrow about the ones who have lost their lives and their loved ones,” said Pelosi.

Pelosi wipes her dripping nose with her bare, shivering hand and then wipes that hand all over the House floor podium used by all other members of Congress.

She wants to spend trillions of your money fighting China virus but can’t practice basic hygienepic.twitter.com/MZYdzsRi34

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) April 23, 2020

Watch Pelosi smear the podium above.