FAMILY TIES: Father of ‘ISIS WIFE’ Sues Trump, Pompeo to Allow Her to Return to US | Sean Hannity

The father of the Alabama-born ‘ISIS wife’ hoping to return to the United States is suing the Trump administration to allow his daughter to come back to the country, reports Fox News.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/family-ties-father-of-isis-wife-sues-trump-pompeo-to-allow-her-to-return-to-us/

I think that if she had come to this conclusion AFTER HER FIRST MARRIAGE to THE JIHADI AND NOT THE THIRD…it may have been a consideration but clearly she has poor judgment and cannot be trusted. In the USA we call it “bs”, In Islam, it is called Taqiya or Taqiyya (Arabic: تقیة‎ taqiyyah, literally “prudence, fear”) It is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. Another term for this concept, kitmān (lit.

1 Like

I would not protest this woman,or the other ‘brides’ like her, coming back as long as they are tried for “giving aid and comfort to the enemy” and spend the next 20 years in federal prison. It was good enough for Tokyo Rose, she and the others should be treated no better.

This woman and others like her betrayed her place in this country. Under no circumstances should those contributing to terrorism be allowed back. If her father doesn’t like what the law says then he can sue. If it gets thrown out because of BS, then he can either go back home or leave this country for good.

I feel she aided in a war against USA :us:. Helped the enemy who were trying to kill our kids in battle. She is a war criminal. As such, she should not return anywhere but face a “Tribunal War Crime” and be subjected to a firing squad if guilty of war crimes. Hanging would bring out the race baiters like Obama so firing squad would work fine.