Fallout Fans...Recommendation for you

.^

If you are a Fallout series fan I highly recommend a YouTuber named “Gopher”

I just finished his Fallout New Vegas Let’s Play (LP) and I’m about 50 episodes into his Fallout 4 LP. He’s a British guy so there is the accent, but he really gets into the role-playing aspect so his videos are a really really good and have a certain comedic aspect. However the comedy is mostly in character and is based on a dry whit as opposed to many YouTubers that seem to go for slap-stick over the topcomedy.

If you’re an LP fan, I rank him right up there with Many-A-True-Nerd and ChristopherOdd.
.^^^^

3 Likes

I’ll check it out.

.^

Why am I not suprised you are a Fallout fan.

LOL
.^^^^

I need to dive back into FO76, bought it at launch and was disappointed but with all the updates I hear its a lot better.

.^
Let us know please.

I was planning on giving it a year before trying. But with all the negative press and reviews I’ve stayed away. But I always liked the Fallout games for the story backed up by the action. With no people (NPCs) there never would have appeared to any sense of accomplishment on following dead (pun intended) quests and side-quests.
.^^^^

NPCs are being included with the huge Wastelanders update which is due sometime in next month or so