FAILURE TO LAUNCH: Eric Holder Confirms He Won’t Run for the White House in 2020

Originally published at: FAILURE TO LAUNCH: Eric Holder Confirms He Won’t Run for the White House in 2020 | Sean Hannity

Former Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed Monday that he will not run for the White House in 2020; saying he plans to “fight to elect the right Democratic president” in the coming months.

“There is in the United States today a crisis of leadership — caused and perpetuated by an administration that uses fear to stoke divisions and lies to support broken policies,” Holder writes in the Washington Post.

“Though I will not run for president in 2020, I will continue to fight for the future of our country through the National Democratic Redistricting Committee and its affiliates,” he adds.

“The party should never lose sight of our primary objective: making sure a Democratic president is sworn in on Jan. 20, 2021. I will do my part to help make that possible, while leading an effort to ensure fairness in our democracy,” Holder concludes.

Read Eric Holder’s full piece here.