Fact Check: Fox news only accurate 22% of time

That’s still 22 times better then lib networks.

1 Like

We got the deal with the left, ban, abolish, outlaw, shout down, or kill the opposition.

I am not enamoured of the papist FNC, but at the moment they are the point of the spear. Oh, and they are kicking the butt of the leftist ■■■■■■■■■ media. Take down or buy an FNC anchor and another appears, and rocks the ratings. Why is that?

America is done with the Left, DONE!

Future’s so bright, I gotta wear shades.

:sunglasses:

The FNC is papist?

You made a funny

Interesting number, 22.

The Libs usually total 21%, then they throw out whites, and they pit gays and illegals against African Americans. This forces them to go frothy mouthed to open the southern border to import voters.

They are manufacturing thier own demise with the blind speed of their own “progress”.

Now they are tilting with windmills.

Please point out the non-Catholics.

I think there are 2.

Only because it is incomprehensible to the idiot libs.

Fascinating.

E Pluribus Unum

I love the addition of Mark Levin’s long-form single-person interview program to FNC. It is clearly in opposition to the rampant, short segment, muli-pundit blather. And this week’s interview with our host Sean, may be the best show yet.

BTW: You have two questions pending…

Chop, Chop.

Ha! If only you were that interesting. :wink:

Careful when you pick up what I drop.

Wait for the “Click”.

Good for you. Carry on. Guess I came late to the party. I thought that horse was a little rank.

Exploiting fears to reveal the cowardice of FOX veiwers daily

And their opinion division is only accurate 3% of the time.

Seth Rich?
Deep state?
Uranium one?
IG report?
FBI agents aching to testify?

So much failing on Fox News.

Love to rub the noses of the few Fox viewers I know in the dog ■■■■ the opinion section publishes.

Now I can do the same with the “news” division’s bull ■■■■■

Does FNC make a distinction between news and opinion?

Wow…a current article from 2016?

Think Fox has improved in two years? Fox themselves were reporting as recently as last April that they are trusted less than CNN or MSNBC. :wink:

I don’t think “news” has improved over the last two years…period. News is now a type of cowboy that attempts to herd certain types of cattle into their pen of influence.