Face it libs, your people are animals.(revised)

Yes it is. Watch again. You must have missed it. I screen captured it directly from the video in the linked article. Now, go vote for Biden. I’m sure this won’t dissuade you.

No proof offered. Just conjecture.

Allan

I can see why the non-terrorist wing of the kid sniffer voters would want to believe that. Very awkward position to be in.

Right? I’m not mentioning anyone by name, but people who commit violence, support violence or excuse violence are animals. All are equal.

And how would you put an end to this bestial sedition?

Maybe I did miss it. They are relatively short videos so I’ll watch again.

This wouldn’t keep me from voting for Biden just like Proud Boys wouldn’t dissuade you. :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

Actually that is an insult to animals to compare violent humans to them. Animals usually behave better than that.

Subanimals maybe? :thinking:

I must have missed your many threads condemning the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer. :roll_eyes:

My apologies. This is a pretty hot thread. As mine typically are. I’m sure you would understand if I missed an occasional post? Can you repost your reply? Or give me the post #? Thanks in advance.

Would you support using force to shut this crap down? Is it time to say enough is enough?

You literally quoted part of it. :roll_eyes:

Don’t forget the Boogaloo Boys who are actually committing murder.

1 Like

Right. But you know, they’re not Trump supporters.

[quote=“gooddad409, post:117, topic:235550, full:true”]

Well maybe not all animals. Monkeys can be violent as well. Maybe we should limit it to monkeys? :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

My apologies. This is a pretty hot thread. As mine typically are. I’m sure you would understand if I missed an occasional post? Can you repost your reply? Or give me the post #? Thanks in advance.

Would you support using force to shut this crap down? Is it time to say enough is enough?

We need more threads like this to enhance the quality of discussion here. Clearly.

4 Likes

Guess what? We think they should go to prison and be the love child of somebody named Bubba. The republicans don’t support violence. That’s a lib thing.

Can we really be sure that they are right wing? I mean how can we really know.

That will be president kid sniffer to you on January 20, 2021 at noon.

Can hardly wait for all the hand wringing.

Allan

Whether or not police use munitions against them seems to be a pretty good indicator. Which is weird.

In case you missed it, here it is.

I think they should go to prison and be the love child of somebody named Bubba. The republicans don’t support violence. That’s a lib thing.