Face it libs, your people are animals.(revised)

Right? They really screwed that up. They gave Trump all of their attention. And it came back to bite them in the ass. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Your words:

“Would you support using force to shut the riots down? Is it time to say enough is enough?”

What do you mean by your word ‘force’?

What do you mean by your word ‘support’?

“support using force”?

Thanks Dude! Some are kids, some are simply looosah’s. Either way, they would starve without McDonalds. :grin:

I’d have to agree with that. I doubt they even know where they are supposed to vote or the time frame they are supposed to do it within.

What is relevant are the regressives in political office who are elected as democrats enabling and even encouraging the behavior.

That makes them own the likes of Antifa and BLM.

1 Like

fascinating.

1 Like

That’s an ill-considered precedent you are hanging out there.

Government approved police and national guard riot training.

So, you mean by ‘force’ instead ‘training’?

Three out of fifteen ain’t bad. Keep shooting for the moon, little buddy. :laughing:

Ill-considered is defunding police, no bail and allowing decent citizens to be terrorized, businesses looted and burned.

The TV wanted Trump. No other primary candidate got as much air time as Trump.

No, just your ‘owns it’ precedent. Think it through, kindly.

Wait.

You’re accusing Six of not denouncing Trump’s past sins?

“round them up”…hmmmmmmm

I understand your confusion on the matter.

1 Like

Camp Vigilance, open year round for political dissidents.

Democrat run cities. Nothing to think through other than the obvious which is they are enabling and even encouraging lawlessness.

Therefore, yes, they own it.

1 Like

US still has certain agreements with Jordan, UEA and Kuwait, right?

I don’t see the violence in that group photo. Can you point it out…like with a black sharpie or something?

2 Likes