FAA blocks Fox News from flying drones showing migrants flooding across the border

Correct. My immigrant family got nothing from the government. No help what so ever. Not a penny.

2 Likes

They do? I guess you’ve never heard of or seen immigrants working 2-3 ■■■■■■ low paying jobs to survive. You know, the jobs Americans won’t do because its beneath them or because they dont pay $30 an hour.

1 Like

I do…:wave:

There are not enough unskilled jobs to employ 200,000 plus new, non English speaking poor that Biden brings in every month. You get that. Right?

Good immigrants: Northern European

Bad immigrants:

Scotch-Irish
Chinese
Japanese
Italian
Eastern European
Jews (from wherever)
South East Asian
African
Mexican
Arabs
Middle Eastern
Latin American (except Cuba)

4 Likes

Looks like Biden is apprehending more than Trump did…

"During the Trump administration, the 2019 financial year (running from October 2018 to September 2019) saw more than 800,000 migrants apprehended at the border - the most since 2007.

But the 2021 financial year has already passed the 2019 total, even though it still has four months to run"

Good Lord. Give it a rest. This is pathetic.

Good immigrants. Apply and wait their turn.

Bad immigrants. Crash the border and demand to be accepted.

Why do we have sooo many people who cannot seem to grasp this? This is absolute proof that liberals are idiots.

5 Likes

Nah immigrant xenophobia is as old as this country. And yes it’s pathetic.

You wishing this were so doesn’t make it so. If only you were smart enough to decide. But alas, you are not. So you must ask. Since you did not, I will give you free inside info. Ready?

Good immigrants. Apply and wait their turn.

Bad immigrants. Crash the border and demand to be accepted.

Why do we have sooo many people who cannot seem to grasp this? This is absolute proof that liberals are idiots.

1 Like

Well mine came fairly early, but no, they never wanted free stuff, they viewed any kind of charity as shameful to receive, not to give but to receive. Taking it without urgent need was viewed as taking the bread out of the mouths of the truly needy.

2 Likes

If this was just a moment in time sure.

But there is a loooong history of demonizing foreigners, scapegoating and using them as props for political ends. It used to be a dog whistle but now it’s straight up open that y’all don’t want to be “replaced”.

1 Like

Trump didn’t have to apprehend them at the border. He told Mexico in June of 2019 that if they didn’t stop the flood of illegals he would steadily increase the tariff on goods imported through Mexico. They complied. The stopping happened at the,Mexican southern border.

Talk about dragging this misconception out of the closet every time someone dares to challenge illegal immigration. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Name your ancestry and I assure you that they were demonized and scapegoated for numerous evils. Unless they were Northern European

You are mistaking a controlled immigration that benefits the country for “immigrant xenophobia”. That’s ok. The head of your party mistook trying to slow the input of Covid from communist China for “xenophobia”.

3 Likes

Why is it that only libs hear the stupid dog whistles?

No. It has nothing to do with why we want secure borders. To get that answer you must ask.

1 Like

Life sucked for just about everyone back then. Like 95% anyway. And that includes Northern Europeans.

Do you really want to use that article? What it shows is the surge that took place in 2019 and how Trump got it under control by his forced agreement with Mexico in June of 2019.
And then it shows the return of the surge as Biden took over…only a bigger surge than before.

2 Likes

Sorry dude. We don’t want to secure borders because we have some type of mental disorder. Your Stalinist crap doesn’t fly here. Want to know why we want secure borders? Just ask. I’m right here. I’ll be 100 percent straight with you. Let’s have a conversation. Go for it.