FAA blocks Fox News from flying drones showing migrants flooding across the border

There’s no slowing down at the border and the Biden Administration doesn’t want us to see it:

https://newsthud.com/breaking-faa-blocks-fox-news-from-flying-drones-over-migrant-bridge-in-del-rio-texas/

How much will it cost to provide free healthcare, free education, free housing, free meals, and whatever else, to everyone in the world who can show up at the border and simply speak two magic words - “asylum seeker.”

4 Likes

Deport them all no matter their circumstances.

The FAA needs to explain this. This cannot be a hit and skip action. We need an explanation. Bigly.

1 Like

I’ll give you my drone when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Good God that’s a stupid reply. Let me ask an actual, real question.

Should the FAA explain this decision?

3 Likes

“It also specifies that only law enforcement may use UAS to captures images of real property that is within 25 miles of the U.S. border for border security purposes”

Texas Commies…

3 Likes

Biden wants to flood the nation with poverty from all over the world and doesn’t want the American people to know.

3 Likes

The odd part is this is solely a left wing western thing. Outside western leftists other nations haven’t a clue on why allow such illegal migration in their nation.

Those who want lax and open borders should be required to financially take care or them.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s not like America is comprised of like ninety nine percent immigrants, most in the last hundred years or so, and you guys have literally never been right about immigrant ruining the country.

And I’ve got a list.

3 Likes

They’ve lost their minds. Flooding the nation with the world’s poor. Crowded and poor nations are also miserable nations. 100 percent of the time.

1 Like

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free”… something something etc…etc…

3 Likes

Rent a Cessna then? Would that solve it?

Great. The once best nation on earth has to be destroyed to follow some poem at a New York tourist site.

4 Likes

@FoxNews has been covering the border nonstop for almost 7 months now”

Funny how they started only 7 months ago…Apparently illegal immigration is a new thing.

4 Likes

They don’t yearn to be free. They yearn to get free stuff. They yearn to get public assistance which was not a factor when the sign on the statue was made. Understand? We cannot baby sit the world’s poor. Back when this message was made, they were on their own. Do you want them on their own again?

1 Like

It was very much reduced under Trump by an agreement he reached with Mexico in June 2019. Check out the monthly rates of contact yourself.

Fox is covering the Biden surge.

Did Fox cover it with drones from 2017-2019.

I do not know.

Why do they want free stuff… but your immigrant family didn’t?

Who cares?