Extremist Legislation from both sides

For ever.

Why would any sane person get a third trimester abortion for convenience sake?

Allan

If you put it to a vote of the people in Colorado, that legislation would not have passed.

I suspect the same would hold for OK, given the absence of an exception for rape/incest.

Politics is out of control nationwide and at all levels.

3 Likes

Why do women run away from the alter after convincing daddy to spend $100k on a wedding?

How many do that?

Not many.

A handful.

Most Go though with large weddings just a most woman in their third trimester carry their baby to term, if all is okay health wise.

Allan

Allan

One is all I need.

false, rights trump laws. this new law has the right to unrestricted abortion.

go ahead and search it, let us know if you find anywhere where the right to abortion it codifies is restricted.

Laws trump and trample rights all the time. Like literally all the time.

However, i don’t see anything in the 5 page (love that it’s 5 pages) act that restricts abortions in any way so yep you are right. Too far imo.

no, they don’t. others rights may conflict with a persons rights and then the law comes into play deciding which right trumps the other. but laws cannot trump rights. which matters not a whit to this law, because it rescinds all restrictions in any other state law

Right i agree that this act (a law) creates a right which overrides other laws

May be we are saying the same thing again but how is an assault weapons (ridiculous term) ban not a trumping of the right to bear arms without infringement.

It is an uncorrected situation.

1 Like

its not, and needs correction where ever one is.

I find this attitude absolutely deplorable.

thank you, i have no desire to control the laws of other states.

There is nothing in the law.

Show me where it allows unrestricted right of abortion in the third trimester.

I didn’t see it.

Allan

You are reading that incorrectly.

Allan

I am sure you will come back a year and apologize when nothing happens.

Allan

:musical_note: I do! :musical_note:

i’ve already posted how it effects the law, that you refuse to see it is a problem for you

1 Like

i am reading it. you are pretending it does not say what it says.