Expunging the Articles from House records is happening

Are you really trying to say Democrats will be dumb enough to impeach him again, after impeaching him the first time resulted in his being re-elected? That would be a hoot, can’t wait. You can help usher in Pence this time around for 2024.

I’m already resigned to the fact that Trump is going to win a second term. I actually think Bernie stood a better chance than Biden.

It’s weird how angry you are about all this stuff. You really honest to god are in love with Trump and the GOP, aren’t you?

Yes, because it’s obvious that trump has broken a half a dozen laws, and even more ‘high crimes and misdemeanors’. I know now that your party has the whitehouse, you no longer care bout this stuff, but it is true and it is important.

Trump is corrupt.

Sorry, but it’s true.

Stop projecting your feelings onto my laughter. :hugs:

No, I’m not angry. I’m disappointed that people here who used to post like conservatives are now fawning over Trump, but that’s not anger.

Your posts are actually filled with projection as well as insecurity. Which makes sense. Your persona here used to be ‘conservative’. and now you feel - for reasons unknown to me - you have to support a ■■■■■ grabbing ■■■■■■■■ Projection is a natural result for sure, as well as insecurity.

I’m disappointed in you lib-types as well. I mean, come on maaaaaaan, the KID SNIFFER??

Seriously! The ■■■■■■■ KID SNIFFER!

Well, bravo, keep it up, with any luck there will never be another Democrat elected President.

Was the House not working for the people today when it funded the Corona virus response? I wonder if the Senate will shelve this like it has shelved so many House bills, without discussion or debate?

Yeah…I know. Thanks. :sunglasses:

…says the guy who used to pretend he didn’t like Trump.

Nice to see you dropping that cheap facade.

Clearly you dont

You mixed it up.

Impeachment will be undone once expunged.

House will be done.

Biden will be done.

Then two are done…

Have I told u…I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: u…yet today? :sunglasses:

It’s a ninety percent certainty the gop will not recover the house this cycle. Better luck net time. They can unimpeach him or whatever

Lol. Never gonna happen. Pence is a joke

You don’t have to…

Yes finally some good work from Congress. Any additional money to combat this virus works. Hopeful we see more evidence of bi-partisan efforts going forward.

P.S. Expunging still in the works too…

Nikki Haley would be a much better choice

You made that up.

I don’t believe you.