Exposed: Leftists Sheppard Smith and Bret Baier plotted out oust Judge Jeanine from Fox News 🚨🚨

What I find hilarious here is the strong assumption that Judge Pirro’s sidelining was the result of leftists demonstrating leftwing power.

That power is being hugely overestimated.

Fox News is a business whose value is their abilityput viewers in front of TV sets to watch advertisements. Left and right don’t matter here. The Fox market segment is right wing viewers of course, just like MSNBC’s market segment is left wing viewers. But, as is so often the case… follow the money.

The decision to give Jeannine Pirro an hour is a function of how many $ per minute FOX can get for advertising slots during her show. If advertisers decide association with a host hurts their brand, they place their dollars elsewhere. Ad placement is deciding

This, of course is the free market at work. Every supporter of free market capitalism should recognize the market’s wisdom, even if you are unhappy with its decision.

If Jeanine Pirro were bringing in the bucks, nothing Smith or Baier said or did would matter at all.

1 Like

But conspiracy theories involving libs are so much more fun than facts.

I’ve always had the impression Thomas Paine never had much of a sense of humor. :smirk:

I heard he died laughing.

1 Like

Perhaps; I am tending to find them boring unless they become as utterly funny as Donald Trump claiming SNL is colluding with Russia. That was wonderful. Can you imagine how unfunny SNL would be if the Russians were influencing its material?

I think they realize most of their viewer have one foot in the grave. To survive they need younger viewers and no young person would be caught dead watching Fox News.

1 Like

Not to mention, the older demographic is not as appealing to most advertisers and therefore not nearly as lucrative.

So it’s official, Smith and Baier are enemies of the people.

1 Like

Yes, they are.

1 Like

Triggered Trumpets are hilarious.

1 Like

Donald Trump is President. Keep laughing.

Weird, I never said he wasn’t…

Hillary losing was entertaining, being too stupid to know what email to use as Secretary of State was especially a gut buster and when her supporters were screaming in the streets that pushed some vomit in my mouth it was so funny.

I don’t disagree with this.

They’re not? Obama’s Putin sure looks like it with all that hate,

I don’t know. Listening to Republican Media today, in one ad break I heard an ad for men who pee too much, then an ad for a local funeral home, then an ad for men who “struggle” in the bedroom, then an ad for fluffy soft pillows.

Cha ching!

1 Like

My crazy uncle lost his shirt buying gold coins. Not sure about whether he got around to installing the backyard bunker and stocking it with survival seeds, though.

Well this is a nutty thread.

What, pray tell, is an “Obama’s Putin”?

Please don’t encourage him. :upside_down_face: